PDA

View Full Version : How long does this "reorganisation" take..???

aazain
24-08-2003, 09:31 PM
Hi there.
How long does it take for NokiaFREE to be accessable again? Yesterday down most of the day, today up but again (or better, STILL) no access to threads...... how long do you guys behind the scene need for that?
Please, fix this. WE need NokiaFREE like a drug, every day a bit more!
Thanks in advance....
Thanh

Thanh
27-08-2003, 02:25 PM
Hi there.
How long does it take for NokiaFREE to be accessable again? Yesterday down most of the day, today up but again (or better, STILL) no access to threads...... how long do you guys behind the scene need for that?
Please, fix this. WE need NokiaFREE like a drug, every day a bit more!
Thanks in advance....
Thanh

Thanh
27-08-2003, 02:28 PM
This post was meant to be a THREAD, not a reply. And on the second try to post it as a THREAD it replaced the first post, gave my post but with the other user's name on it, making me unable to edit or delete it. Is it now going totally haywire??????
Thanh

NokDoc
28-08-2003, 12:15 AM
Hi,

What's wrong with the forums?

We are upgrading the server, the software and the layout.

During that process, the forum might behave strange.

We know that, and hope U all can understand.

It still might take some days before all will run at least as we were used to.

So all we can ask is U all to have some patience in the meantime.

Thanks.

NokDoc

SmOg
28-08-2003, 01:58 AM
Will it be possible to switch into classic view? I liked that color settings...

Thanh
28-08-2003, 02:26 PM
Will it be possible to switch into classic view? I liked that color settings...

Hi there :)
the new look is simply better than the old - the only thing i disloke it that it now does not fit into my screen anymore (i run 800x600 on my hjome PC and also in the office), but i can live with that. Te colours are discreet, not too flashy, and easy to read everything.
Dear NokDoc, thanks a lot for making this possible! The patience was well worth it :)
Kindest regards.....
your Thanh

funky_saggi
29-08-2003, 04:00 AM
i believe its about time u guys switched to invision software for forums...not only is it more better loooking...but its much easier to handle with much less errors n stuff...
i use that for my school boards...its simply the best
n the best part , its FREE!!
invisionboard.com is the url i blieve..

GeeZuZz
01-09-2003, 04:28 PM
i believe its about time u guys switched to invision software for forums...not only is it more better loooking...but its much easier to handle with much less errors n stuff...
i use that for my school boards...its simply the best
n the best part , its FREE!!
invisionboard.com is the url i blieve..

I totally agree... :)

But I don't think they are ready for a big conversion now, when they just updated...

wumpus
01-09-2003, 09:29 PM
No, don't switch again... they just should fix up the smileys and this forum is great