PDA

View Full Version : Need to unlock a mx-7922

matrixdario
25-08-2003, 01:09 AM
welcome Everybody!!!
I am a new member and new owner of Nokia 3650. It is a realy great phone. I have some question so if somebody could help me....
I put 5 times the unlocked code to my phone and unfortunately I couldn't unlocked it. Few days ago I bought 2 cables on E-Bay Usb Data Cable and Serial Data Cable. I tried to plug this 2 cables to PC Suite Nokia and none of them has been recognized by PC Suite.
UsB it shouldn't work but why Serial does not work I dont know.
What is the way, what I need to finally unlock my phone?

:confused:

crashynot
25-08-2003, 01:13 AM
If you are using Win Xp
you would encounter that problem
just update your port Drivers
and it will work
if not
edit the seting in Bios setup

browntoa
25-08-2003, 01:15 AM
you need an mbus data cable and JIC unlocking software

matrixdario
25-08-2003, 01:22 AM
thank you for so fast answer. I am realy new in this case Could you give me some more detailed information please? where can I find this or similar program,and cables
i won one on ebay ...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3041065003&category=20366&rd=1

browntoa
25-08-2003, 01:26 AM
sorry...did'nt read the post right first time....some dct4 phones can be unlocked that way but not yours

you cannot unlock the 3650 with just a lead and software
takes griffin and dongle or similar software

crashynot
25-08-2003, 01:28 AM
ok here is the SITE WHERE You can get program and cables for you
www.ucables.com or
www.phonetoys.net

give me your Email so i can send it to you

matrixdario
25-08-2003, 01:30 AM
thx very much for help ...
[email protected]

matrixdario
25-08-2003, 05:31 AM
sorry guys to bother you again but I am realy mad. I spent two nights without any results. I bought cable serial data to connect my phone with pc. I have tree pcs and all of them shows the same problem.
1. after connecting cable to comp and phone on the phone screen is icon of handsets.
2. I use Pc Suite for nokia. during connection it seems ok. the program try connect to phone but in this moment in nokia are all lights on and it shows ikon handset on the phone screen. it couuldn't coonect without results. I left the phone for tree hours and it stiil trying to connect.
I bought the cable on the ebay auction and it looks ok.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3041065003&category=20366&rd=1
before I tried to put the unlock code 5 times throught the keyboard and is it the cause that the cable is not working?
is there anybody with this same problem or who had this same problem and solved it? could anybody help me, show me step by step how to do it. maybe my cable is failure?
if is there anybody who wants to help me, please, contact me on this site or on my email [email protected].

|odin
27-08-2003, 10:30 PM
Hi never done it... What do u guys say i shall use?

mx-7922

Or is there a remote code unlock option...

Thanks

Keep up the good work

and long live the NOKRE program....