View Full Version : smilies, search and teething problems

paygee
26-08-2003, 04:31 AM
hi,

i m redirected to main page whenever i tried to read a post,,

any 1 get this problem solved.

johnnyspliff
26-08-2003, 07:05 AM
As I said, some people have been having trouble viewing topics on the boards. ME included. Whenever you click a link to a thread, it brings you back to the board liasting page.
Well, just click the grey box with a yellow arrow in it. The show last post button.:D

man0n
26-08-2003, 08:52 PM
Please tell me the url that you are clicking when are you redirected to main forums page.

Thank you and sorry any inconvenience, we have moved servers and we are now tunning configuration to make this forum faster...

johnnyspliff
27-08-2003, 12:35 AM
First off all, why does Paygee's name show up as the creator of the topic, when I was the one who made this thread? (If you don't believe me, why would PAygee ask a question and give the answer to hius problem in the topic title?)

And Man0n, it happens to all the links on the dct3/dct4 board. Whenever you click the title of any thread, it loops you back to the main forum page. I havn't tested any other boards, but it happens with all topics on this board.

johnnyspliff
27-08-2003, 12:38 AM
Is it because I created the topic and Paygee was the first one to post in it? I did have problems at first, because my topic would not initially post and I had to do it twice. LAst night, I was recognised as the thread starter?

Damian
28-08-2003, 05:46 PM
I know that you guys here are reorganising this forum and giving it more feature etc. so i thought i would help you iron out those little crease's.

1) the smilie code is comeing up when you use them i have an example here...

title="Razz" smilieid="64" />" title="Razz" smilieid="33" />

2) the search is bringing up nothing( or next to nothing) for example i did a search using DCT4 as the string and it only brough up 1 result. I think this needs looking into (unless you are already on it)

other than that keep up the great work guys (and gals)

Damian