PDA

View Full Version : ****posting Codes****

cabbslad71
29-08-2003, 08:26 AM
Crashynot,

why did you goto www.mobilemods.net.forum2/ and get these unlock codes from MrWolfman then post them here.

Aint you ment to be loyal to this forum......

crashynot
29-08-2003, 08:34 AM
Why did i go where ???
to get codes

do not need to go anywhere if i calculate them miself

you must be dreaming

cabbslad71
29-08-2003, 08:42 AM
Why did i go where ???
to get codes

do not need to go anywhere if i calculate them miself

you must be dreaming

Dont lie crashy,
You was signed in, in a different user name but your mail address was the same..
Im not stupid pal. I just thought you would now be loyal to n-free after the backing they gave you.
I dont dispute that you can calculate the codes yourself but im saying dont backstab n-free or you might be banned.......

K@LeB
29-08-2003, 08:44 AM
Crashynot,

why did you goto www.mobilemods.net.forum2/ and get these unlock codes from MrWolfman then post them here.

Aint you ment to be loyal to this forum......

i guess that counts as being loyal to this forum , but its also stealing the limelight aint it . wolfy posts codes here for people n all ur doings taking the credit for not only the soft he made for everyone elses benifit ( 1 of the best ive seen with an amazing interface to boot ... blatant plug lol ) but for the codes he took the time out to generate and give u . its half wits like u that make people stop posting codes and helping other users out ..............

crashynot
29-08-2003, 08:47 AM
i dont care if i get band caus from monday on the code are gona be free for all on my website including othe makes of phones
NKIA ,LG;SAMSUNG,MOTOROLA,ERICSSON and may
more
and ofcores DCT3 unlocking its gona be the first mobile site to do so

JUST wait and see

cabbslad71
29-08-2003, 08:56 AM
i dont care if i get band caus from monday on the code are gona be free for all on my website including othe makes of phones
NKIA ,LG;SAMSUNG,MOTOROLA,ERICSSON and may
more
and ofcores DCT3 unlocking its gona be the first mobile site to do so

JUST wait and see

What do you mean you dont care if you get banned. I guess that is your guilty consience getting the better of you.
Im just glad someone else has noticed your unwillingness to be faithful to n-free. Would you like me to post the links on here so people can compare them and see what a big liar you are.

Im not here to argue with you but to put you in the right direction.
So basically you have used n-free as a place to gain some knowledge then leave them behind and go alone.....

You have a total disrespect for other people mate

Unique
29-08-2003, 09:22 AM
Smile... Be happy

Calc's are free.

John

NokDoc
30-08-2003, 12:29 AM
Mr. Cabbslad71,

Don't start such childish threads.

Don't U learn from Mr. Wolfman's mistake?

Be wise now, stop Ur campaign.

Before U think I banned the 'wrong' one again.

Mr. Crashynot,

Do something about Ur attitude, while the guys have a point here.

NokDoc