PDA

View Full Version : Users Of Patriot, Evolution, Reloaded Clips, any other AlexGSM product Read !

Alinus
31-08-2003, 10:26 PM
If u are an user of any AlexGSM team product, like:

C3xx Reloaded Clip
Evolution Clip
Patriot I or II Clip
Barracuda Clip
Motofix
Tau Adapter

Feel Free to post your questions here, or send them to me by e-mail to:

[email protected]

Best Regards from AlexGSM Team !

trotters
25-11-2003, 10:21 AM
If u are an user of any AlexGSM team product, like:

C3xx Reloaded Clip
Evolution Clip
Patriot I or II Clip
Barracuda Clip
Motofix
Tau Adapter

Feel Free to post your questions here, or send them to me by e-mail to:

[email protected]

Best Regards from AlexGSM Team !

i recently purchased a patriot 2 clip but as yet i can not unlock any of the phones listed on the box all it seems to do i flash 3 times on the instructions it says if this happens there is something wrong with the clip have you any idea what could be the problem?

many thanks in advance!

Alinus
25-11-2003, 11:42 AM
please write to [email protected]

the procedure u use in unlocking those phones.
and let's continue this discution by mail.

Mooshi
06-12-2003, 09:12 PM
I purchased a Patriot II Clip and it works fine with the V60g, V66 and V70 but gives the three red blinks when used with a V60i and the T720 (Communication error I think). The packing claims to support these models but I am having no luck, could it be that the North American models are not supported. Can you help.

Alinus
09-12-2003, 01:08 PM
for north american models use patriot I

it was stated longger ago that those models are to be made with patriot I

mobilemafia
09-12-2003, 01:31 PM
i have patriot II

it cant unlock any phone now

priviously i unlocked 10 to 15 p2k v60-66-70

now phone dont restart after pressing unlock

whats problem
it should restart?

Alinus
09-12-2003, 05:12 PM
what do u mean it does not restart?

after unlock - if led blinks once - u must take off battery anbd power on manualy

mobilemafia
10-12-2003, 10:31 AM
what do u mean it does not restart?

after unlock - if led blinks once - u must take off battery anbd power on manualy

led blinks three times
then phone shut down

i have to press poweron switch two times to power on phone

priviously all phones use to unlock
first when prss unlock on clip
clip blinks three time led
then it makes phone to restart
and phone becomes unlocked

but now it cant restrts the phone
after pressing unlock
led blinks three times
phone shut downs and cant be restart
if manually pressing power on switch i have to push poweron two times
phone doesnot unlock

regards

Alinus
10-12-2003, 01:00 PM
there is nothing unusual if phone must be manualy restarted after unlock. either u press power on tice either u take off battery and power on.

i guess u have pb with the cable if u can't unlock phones any more.

i will attach here pinout for p2k cable that works with clip. check for shorts and also check the resistor.

mobilemafia
10-12-2003, 03:49 PM
there is nothing unusual if phone must be manualy restarted after unlock. either u press power on tice either u take off battery and power on.

i guess u have pb with the cable if u can't unlock phones any more.

i will attach here pinout for p2k cable that works with clip. check for shorts and also check the resistor.

cable is ok checked
whats for eeprom in clip

any counters?

Alinus
10-12-2003, 04:37 PM
cable is ok checked
whats for eeprom in clip

any counters?

no counters.

contact me private at [email protected]
and i'll send u bin for eeprom if u say cable is ok.

but i have a q.
those phones u tested on...have been flashed before attemptiung unlock with patriot II clip?

fuzion
15-12-2003, 06:21 AM
patriot 2 doesn't work with north american models???
cause i'm thinking about buying one..
but if it won't unlock american t720's and v60i's, i have no use for it

Mooshi
16-12-2003, 07:59 PM
I bought a Patriot II and it works fine on the North American V60g, V66, V70 etc. but it does NOT work on the T720, V60i and also on some older SW versions of the V60g. The packaging claims to work on all models including V60i and T720 but I have tried it and it does not work. I will try Alinus' suggestion with the Patriot I.

Alinus
16-12-2003, 09:37 PM
please all of u who have problems with north american models send mail to [email protected]

and write there the firmware of the phone that clips cannot unlock.
so that we can include them in our next products.

it is hard for us to test those north american models since we are in europe. so is better for you before buying to test the phones u need to unlock on the clip.

the more feed back u give us about those north american p2k's u have problems with the more u help us making better sollutions. :)

mobilemafia
18-12-2003, 08:41 AM
no counters.

contact me private at [email protected]
and i'll send u bin for eeprom if u say cable is ok.

but i have a q.
those phones u tested on...have been flashed before attemptiung unlock with patriot II clip?
sorry for late reply

chack mail
send me eeprom file at [email protected]

thanks

superman
20-02-2004, 02:23 PM
many times there is unlocking problem because the clip's battery is low, so when there is a problem try a new battery

dick
23-02-2004, 03:55 PM
I buyed a evolution multi that was unlocking all phones without the version 14-xx, and Alin askes to contact him and resend that clip. His reseller reseznd me a clip where the p2k part was not work, i contacted them here it is 3 or 4 months, but till now his reseller never answer at my mails and my work disturb. :-x :-x :-x

Alinus
23-02-2004, 05:51 PM
man. i had talked with nadeem about this many times. he assured me that the product was full tested before shiping it to you.
and networkunlock.com is a profesional company and i'm sure he does not speak bullshit. as far as i know he tests all the goods he sells...so i don;t think he made an exception with u

it is possible that the good damaged during shipment...or who knows. we are not responsable for the damages that occur during shipment.

u know verry well that i was trying to help u solve your problem.

dick
24-02-2004, 10:31 AM
the shipment cannot only damage this part, you asked to change something inside that i cannot find in our market. i have confidence in what your resseller told you, but here ot is 3 or 4 months that i'm complaining without his support. i have confidence in multi-com because i buyed many tools from him and everytime that there is a mistake, he answer at mails and do the best to find a solution for that.

Alinus
26-02-2004, 04:16 PM
13 mhz quartz can be found anywhere...is not hard changing it.

i tried to help u to solve your problem there...cause i don;t think u are happy to pay again shipment for a new replacement.

marky752000
28-02-2004, 11:13 PM
networkunlock.com is a profesional company and i'm sure he does not speak bullshit.

Just as an aside, When, after talking to you, I tried to buy a Evolution clip from Networkunlock.com. I sent him a email asking the price and I got a reply. But when I said I wanted it and how did he want paid I never got a reply. And still don't have a Evo clip.

Can you recomend anyone who can sell me a clip for C3xx and the newer motorolas since the codes that I was buying seem to have dried up??

Best Regards

Mark

Alinus
29-02-2004, 12:49 PM
u can find here (http://www.alexgsm.ro), at the bottom of the page, the list of our official resselers.

just get in contact with any or them