PDA

View Full Version : --> NokiaFREE.org members Moblog !!!



MrLunk
06-09-2003, 03:30 PM
Hi all,

Ok so some of us have a Mobile with a webcam.
There is a member pictures section on the board...

But...
What if you are not behind your PC but can´t wait to share your picture with the rest of the NokiaFree Board members ???

Well here´s the solution:

Mail your picture with your phone to: [email protected]

(your phone will not be spammed due to sending any pictures)

And within 1 minute they will show up on:
http://nokiafree.textamerica.com/

The subject of your Email will become the picture title.
The content of your mail will become the picture description.

I´ve allready sent 1 image as an example...

Cool !
Send yer pics and Enjoy !

GreetZ,
Peter Lunk

P.S.: I created this moblog specially for the NokiaFREE.org members and Visitors. No personal gain behind it whatsoever ! Admins and Mods may promote the Moblog as they wish...

sergo_zmeia
06-09-2003, 04:21 PM
What the hell...pictures...I think that there are serios problems around here....And NokDoc quite of moderating....So post only serios things ..
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia

slikmik
06-09-2003, 05:56 PM
What the hell...pictures...I think that there are serios problems around here....And NokDoc quite of moderating....So post only serios things ..
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia


I disagree its a very clever system nice one MrLunk

And i LOVE the pic you took! Classic mouse in the pc moment

Anyway i dont see why this isnt "serious" as it'd be a good way to share our pics and alos to just see how different the various mobile qualities are

Regards
Mike

GeeZuZz
06-09-2003, 10:27 PM
Very nice system!

But i think i fucked up everything when i sent the picure via MMS... :D
The subject is set by my operator to [email protected], and the text is sent as .txt file in an attachment.

Maybe you should implent better support for recieving picture via MMS? But the system was really fast - i checked your site about 10 seconds after the message was sent from my phone, and it was already updated.

sergo_zmeia
09-09-2003, 10:54 AM
ppologu MrLunk..I was efected by my own personal problems when i first
replayed to Your tread.....Sorry for that...Its a good idea...Mr slikmik and Mr GeeZuzz are right....
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia