PDA

View Full Version : Orange sim card Details

mcharami
07-09-2003, 04:01 AM
Can anyone get me a password and pin number for my Orange Just Talk sim card, because i bought a secondhand sim card and i dont know whos name its registered in and im unable to put it into my name or take the number over to contract.
Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

marky752000
07-09-2003, 04:54 AM
There is nothing you can do, Because of the data protection act Orange cannot discuss anything about the account with anyone but the account holder, which is the person who had the sim orignaly.

Sorry

Beat Regards

Mark

highvoltage
07-09-2003, 09:29 AM
Hi mcharami.
The standard pin number is 1111 but if it has been changed by the previous owner your going to have trouble. Wouldnt it be a good idea to dump the sim and buy another perhaps from ebay?
good luck anyway

mcharami
07-09-2003, 06:47 PM
i know that orange cannot give out details about my sim due the stupid data protection law but i was looking for someone who is able to access this information and pass it on 2 me!!

marky752000
08-09-2003, 11:43 AM
You would need someone who works for Orange, who is propared to risk the job to get you that info.

It's just one of those things that you cannot do anything about

Gee
10-09-2003, 02:07 AM
Hi mcharami
I had the same problem
with vodafone. all I did was ring customer services and explained what happened, they said write to us and we will re register the sim to you. all this took 2 weeks. will be better if you go buy a new sim

mcharami
10-09-2003, 02:39 AM
Hi mcharami
I had the same problem
with vodafone. all I did was ring customer services and explained what happened, they said write to us and we will re register the sim to you. all this took 2 weeks. will be better if you go buy a new sim

so gee did that actually work because i cant lose my number for business reasons!!

Gee
10-09-2003, 04:59 PM
Yes it worked