PDA

View Full Version : Have two 8210 in two type problem

TokeiLampin
07-09-2003, 09:00 PM
Hai..

Problem one is when i charging the battery at my phone the battery become more weak not full charge the problem come with the new battery i use any suggestions

One more is i already flash my phone with the new version and the first version of 8210 the problem is when i aready finish flash the phone the display show contact service sometime is show sw-asic mismatch use sw for dsp rom O any suggestions

Help u can help me about this matter??

wai3000
08-09-2003, 02:35 PM
Hai..

Problem one is when i charging the battery at my phone the battery become more weak not full charge the problem come with the new battery i use any suggestions

One more is i already flash my phone with the new version and the first version of 8210 the problem is when i aready finish flash the phone the display show contact service sometime is show sw-asic mismatch use sw for dsp rom O any suggestions

Help u can help me about this matter??

is the battery original nokia or a non original - not made by nokia? that could be the reason - some non - originals are cheap imitations

try flashing a full flash or flashing a new eeprom onto the phone, you could have the wrong MCU and PPm file, you need the same verion for both

danwood76
08-09-2003, 03:55 PM
The second phone -
You need to do a full reflash including eeprom!

The sw <-> asic mismatch is to do with the software being for a higher version ROM chip, ROM 5 and ROM 6 are both used in an 8210!
Make sure you reflash the phone with 8210 software rather than 8250 software which requires the version 6 ROM chip!

TokeiLampin
08-09-2003, 07:58 PM
The first handphone i use all type of battery original not original used not used, new also the problem are same

the second hanphone i will try tommorow with some advice from chunkhead hope that phone can be fix