PDA

View Full Version : Willing to pay for someone to clone my T-Mobile (US) SIM card



papaprem
08-09-2003, 07:53 PM
Hello. I am very interested in cloning my T-Mobile (U.S.) SIM Card. I would be willing to pay for the service. Please let me know. Thanks.

eemz1507
16-09-2003, 03:49 PM
Just buy the Sim-Max reader and sim and do it yourself – I have the hard and soft for it but still would suggest you do it yourself
www.sim-max.com

flower123
31-03-2004, 10:46 PM
Hi,

I'd like to get my husband phone cloned, I think he's having an affair, and I want to find out who is the girl. It hurts like hell, but I'd rather know now and deal with it than wait... Do you know anyone who can help me clone his cell phone? Do I need to know his ESN or just the ph. #? He's travelling now, so it'll take me a while to get the ESN #.

I hope you could help me or direct me somewhere. May be there is someone in New York who does that... I'm in Ohio.

Thank you,

L.

[email protected]

Assamiea
03-04-2004, 01:46 PM
Hi,

I'd like to get my husband phone cloned, I think he's having an affair, and I want to find out who is the girl. It hurts like hell, but I'd rather know now and deal with it than wait... Do you know anyone who can help me clone his cell phone? Do I need to know his ESN or just the ph. #? He's travelling now, so it'll take me a while to get the ESN #.

I hope you could help me or direct me somewhere. May be there is someone in New York who does that... I'm in Ohio.

Thank you,

L.

[email protected]

They are talking to clone the sim card, it's a little card insert to the phone use with GSM system. you can't clone phone ESN.

noreturn
03-04-2004, 02:25 PM
Hi,

I'd like to get my husband phone cloned, I think he's having an affair, and I want to find out who is the girl. It hurts like hell, but I'd rather know now and deal with it than wait... Do you know anyone who can help me clone his cell phone? Do I need to know his ESN or just the ph. #? He's travelling now, so it'll take me a while to get the ESN #.

I hope you could help me or direct me somewhere. May be there is someone in New York who does that... I'm in Ohio.

Thank you,

L.

[email protected]

i don't think cloning his sim won't do anything for you. what do you hope to find out? at most a call or text intended for him will end up with you... good luck with that though.. i know what it's like.. from a diff perspective course...

sufyan
02-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Hello. I am very interested in cloning my T-Mobile (U.S.) SIM Card. I would be willing to pay for the service. Please let me know. Thanks.

i am intrested in learning to clone. i shall pay applicable charges.