PDA

View Full Version : ProjectZCrew Files Mirror



enzo
09-09-2003, 01:01 AM
Hi,
as a lot of people requested the files, I re-upped them to my Server.
Here they are:

ProjectX for 3210 (http://www.en-zo.de/Flashfiles/3210PrjX.zip)
ProjectZ for 3210 (http://www.en-zo.de/Flashfiles/3210PrjZ.zip)
ProjectZ for 3310 (http://www.en-zo.de/Flashfiles/3310PrjZ.zip)
ProjectZ for 3330 (http://www.en-zo.de/Flashfiles/3330PrjZ.zip)
ProjectZ for 8210 (http://www.en-zo.de/Flashfiles/8210PrjZ.zip)
ModZ for 8210 and equivalent (http://www.en-zo.de/Flashfiles/8210ModZ.zip)

btw. the site en-zo.de is not longer the official Website of the ProjectZ Crew, it's a Server where I now study PHP,SQL, HTML, but the files will still be available.

Greetingz
[enzo]

bobl
09-09-2003, 09:02 AM
Excellant mate, thank you, been looking for ProjecZ for a little bit now :)

Cheers!

Bob

qasdfdsaq
14-09-2003, 09:35 PM
thanks loads :)

NiTroGen
15-09-2003, 12:09 AM
Nice work. Any similar project for 5510? It should be easy, as it has almost the same software as 3330.

enzo
15-09-2003, 05:31 PM
I dunno if the ProjectZ Crew will make a file for the 5510,
must ask them.

Greetingz
[enzo]

Crux
15-09-2003, 09:44 PM
is there any flash file avaiable for 6210 / 6250 on the net?

thanks

sirpaul1
15-09-2003, 11:21 PM
I'm unable to download these files, is it just me?

Crux
15-09-2003, 11:34 PM
i have just downloaded 3310 flash file

no problem with me...

sirpaul1
16-09-2003, 12:08 AM
Thanks seems to be working now, Whats the code for the slideshow?

It's a very nice flash this one, i'm gonna leave it on my 3310 for a little while

jusluke
16-09-2003, 06:14 PM
nice work, great addition to my modded files collection. big help also for my own mods. ;)

Malacca Mobile
16-09-2003, 07:36 PM
how you do the rhythim backlight ?can anyone teach me?

KyleTech
17-09-2003, 07:07 AM
great modz....

donkey_uk
18-09-2003, 07:23 PM
have just flashed the 3330 to my phone works good but i have no wap now what have i done wrong
and i dont have bumber in the games. and the pic,s dont work

sk3done
23-09-2003, 10:37 AM
@donkey_uk
its not 3330 software really its two 3310 flashes combind and that dont have them features so only way to get them back plus the use of phone memory is to flash norm 3330 flash file

submasta
23-09-2003, 01:57 PM
Hi!
I saw you made modz files for 3210,8210,3310.
So, as i find the 3210 flash which i have already tried really WiCKeD,
i wanted to ask if you could make one for 6150 too, as the 3210 and 6150 v p5.23 flash are quite similar (both dualband, t9, animated menues etc.)

As this is my favorite mobile i´d like you to do this as i am not advanced enough to modify more than the stuff you can edit with genolite 1.7b, (v2.0 wont work with 6150 :(((, ppmedit m, mel2fw, nfader and ppmedit


so i would really appreciate if you could do a modZ for the phone that i and many others love.



Thanks in advance!

Greetz, submasta

enzo
23-09-2003, 02:45 PM
Hello,
I will not mod any flashfile more, cause I don't have time for it.
E.g. at the moment I'm at school and writing some HTML sites.
Sorry guys n girls. I don't have any Flashercables, Datacables and DCT-3 phones. Only a 7650, and thats enough for me.
Please don't ask me to make any mods, sorry.

If the ProjectZ Crew (I'm out) will release new mods, they'll inform you

Greetingz
[enzo]

Killer_kayani
25-11-2003, 08:22 PM
does any one still have these or know where i can get them plz?

i cant seem to find/get them to work!

thanks

email me

enzo
25-11-2003, 11:58 PM
Hi Killer_kayani,
I'm sorry, but the website is now totally down.
There will be a new site in 2004, but nothing about Nokia.

Could maybe somebody be so kind and give a mirror/host the files? Thanks a lot in advance.

Greetingz
[enzo]

asgaardro
27-11-2003, 01:48 AM
nice man!
can u make a 3410 project Z
?
can u work with me to make this project?

asgaardro
27-11-2003, 01:52 AM
[QUOTE=enzo]Hi,
ProjectX for 3210 (http://www.en-zo.de/Flashfiles/3210PrjX.zip)
ProjectZ for 3210 (http://www.en-zo.de/Flashfiles/3210PrjZ.zip)
ProjectZ for 3310 (http://www.en-zo.de/Flashfiles/3310PrjZ.zip)
ProjectZ for 3330 (http://www.en-zo.de/Flashfiles/3330PrjZ.zip)
ProjectZ for 8210 (http://www.en-zo.de/Flashfiles/8210PrjZ.zip)
ModZ for 8210 and equivalent (http://www.en-zo.de/Flashfiles/8210ModZ.zip)
[QUOTE]
dead links
can any one post the new links

Killer_kayani
27-11-2003, 05:54 AM
thanks for the reply enzo.

i still need these! can some one help?

enzo
27-11-2003, 02:19 PM
@asgaardro:
Sry bro, I'm not a modder anymore. But I can help you a bit if you have questions. Just Email me. [email protected]

@Killer_kayani:
If you want I can look for the CDs where the Files are stored on and send 'em to you via email, but earliest at saturday this week. (Because I'm presenting Windows Longhorn at school in english(and I'm german :/ ), I have to work a lot). Just gimme ya email addy.

Greetingz
[enzo]

Killer_kayani
30-11-2003, 01:10 AM
thanks!!!!

good luck!

email in sigi

asgaardro
02-12-2003, 11:27 PM
@Killer_kayani
can u explain u're post?
if i'll send u a mail u send me back with any projectZ files ?

Killer_kayani
04-12-2003, 09:51 PM
no, i said my email address is in my sig. cuz enzo said he would send to me if he finds the discs.

have u found em enzo?

waiting on ur email...

y2karlo
12-12-2003, 03:15 PM
I Still Have A Modz For 8210,3310 However I Cant Find The 3210 And 3330 On The Net?

asgaardro
14-12-2003, 03:05 AM
@y2karlo
can u share with us u're modz files can u send to my email or put an a ftp or load directly on nokiafree servers?

jeric5
26-04-2004, 05:28 AM
Hi,
as a lot of people requested the files, I re-upped them to my Server.
Here they are:

ProjectX for 3210 (http://www.en-zo.de/Flashfiles/3210PrjX.zip)
ProjectZ for 3210 (http://www.en-zo.de/Flashfiles/3210PrjZ.zip)
ProjectZ for 3310 (http://www.en-zo.de/Flashfiles/3310PrjZ.zip)
ProjectZ for 3330 (http://www.en-zo.de/Flashfiles/3330PrjZ.zip)
ProjectZ for 8210 (http://www.en-zo.de/Flashfiles/8210PrjZ.zip)
ModZ for 8210 and equivalent (http://www.en-zo.de/Flashfiles/8210ModZ.zip)

btw. the site en-zo.de is not longer the official Website of the ProjectZ Crew, it's a Server where I now study PHP,SQL, HTML, but the files will still be available.

Greetingz
[enzo]




i'm sorry enzo i can't use your project coz the server seems down... i hope i could use your 3210 proj... can you please send it to my private e-mail address? please!!!! i hope you would... here is my e-mail address - [email protected]

NokDoc
26-04-2004, 07:25 PM
Hi,

All Z files are here: http://downloads.nokiafree.org/

nJoy

NokDoc

asgaardro
30-04-2004, 01:03 AM
nice idee sir but can upload the 3330 file
thx

NokDoc
30-04-2004, 09:55 AM
Hi,

There is no special 3330 version.

U can make it from flashing 2x a 2MB 3310 file.

NokDoc