PDA

View Full Version : 9210 contact service please help!!!!

sherifhafez
23-07-2002, 12:04 AM
need flash for this phone please anyone help.

Liam
23-07-2002, 03:35 PM
take it to a service point for repair
no-one can flash these phones properly yet except service points

Bossworld
23-07-2002, 03:53 PM
lonegunman can, i'll try and find his address

The flashes are about 50mb though, so you'd have to send it to him

lonegunman
23-07-2002, 11:29 PM
I can but like the rest I have to take it to service center and then it's sent away so you are with out the phone for upto a week, if we know what is the cause of c/s then I could help and the only way of knowing is to read in wintesla. Thanks any way.

KriTip
21-08-2002, 09:19 PM
Often if u flash the latest revision of the software into the phone then the Contact Service will remain and u may be stumped as to what to try next.

If u are able to flash a much earlier revision of the software into the phone using the Wintesla package then and then try a test and tune, then it may becaome apparent what the problem is!

Sorry if this makes no sense to anyone, i have only found out that there is an online Nokia phone 'group' on the internet, i have never looked before. I use the wintesla package at work, although i haven't worked for very long with it so im not really sure what software/hardware u guys have accces to!?

Hope this is of some help anyways,

KT

lonegunman
22-08-2002, 01:45 AM
@kirtip

you have fps 8 box, if some pm me

KriTip
22-08-2002, 06:48 AM
Well i work with them but don't have one personally and where i work the security is REALLY high so i can't use it for my own means! Sorry.

Anyways, after mentioning this site to someone, i found i am in breach of contract disscussing anything on this site which is a reall downer so my second post (this one) will be my last considering i entered lots of my ersonal details into the registration! If only i hadn't maybe you'd see me again helping out some time but im afraid u won't ;)

Cheers anyway,

KT

lonegunman
22-08-2002, 10:27 PM
@KriTip

Shame as I would have like to have a little chat with you, but such is life, hay if ever you are in london mail me and maybe we could go for a beer:)

gsm-tech
20-09-2002, 03:47 PM
Latest fw for RAE-3 (Nokia 9210) can be obtained from my www at http://www.freegsm.biz.

Package include MCU v4.13 and all available PPMs. There is also sw v4.14 for Nokia 9210 but its for Orange variant only! V4.14 isnt on my site, if you need it let me know and I upload it.