PDA

View Full Version : Need full flash for Nokia 5190 NSB1NX

WAPz
23-07-2002, 04:53 AM
Here is the problem. I was lazy and didn't bother looking at the firmware version today so a 5190 version ?.?? was flashed with the partial for v6.11. Now the phone doesn't power up, yay. So I have another working 5190 v6.11 but none of loaders will allow me to save data from the eeprom to disk. The flash.out is just an empty file about 1mb in size. Either I need to get the correct f_loader.bin/boot.bin and read the working phone, copy the firmware into the dead phone or get a copy of 5190 v6.xx full flash and make it go again. The software/cable is basement version of the dejan cable. It worked before no problem when unlocking another 5190 v6.11 with the partial a few months back.. Flash ID is 00898892 Intel chip.

Any help would be great.
Thanks

Juan2k
23-07-2002, 10:54 AM
you dont have to worry i'll give it to you coz i also experience your problem and i understand my friend its hard to fuck up phone thats ur lesson and so as to me the key line is "ALWAYS USE BACKUP" so here it is
don't 4get to faid
eemprom is not included coz its a separate chip not emulated
so lets call it mcu+ppm only not full ok
good luck

WAPz
24-07-2002, 05:22 AM
Thanks for the file, the phone powers up again ... still seems a little messed up but thats ok I'll figure it out.

Any idea why my setup just makes files filled with 0's.. what am I usually doing wrong, it would be nice to backup all the handset's here..

-W.

Juan2k
24-07-2002, 08:15 AM
would u mind being specific what setup that makes ur file zeros?
by the way i'm in philippines and i just have no luck looking for a job where unemployment is a crisis do u have any comments

wafwinx
10-03-2004, 04:00 AM
would u mind being specific what setup that makes ur file zeros?
by the way i'm in philippines and i just have no luck looking for a job where unemployment is a crisis do u have any comments

hi! i just wondered! i got 5190 from cousin abroad, i opened but still no service.... and i got also a 3390 from abroad too but i got this idea from a friend of mine so i convert it to 3310 change few filters its succesfull.

The problem is this i have no idea in 5190's to convert it from 5110
do you have any idea?