PDA

View Full Version : 5210 help needed

craiguk
11-09-2003, 09:58 PM
HI
I have a 5210 when switched on it loses the signal after 5 seconds.
sometimes it has no signal at all.
I've replaced aerial but no change.

could it need flashed? I have flash and data cables but no flash file?

Plz help.

Craig

chunkhead
12-09-2003, 05:26 AM
Firstly, just try to update the FAID! If still no result, then flash a fubu from www.handy-flashpage.tk

You can get tutorials on how to update faid (Knok95 Unlock Guide) and how to flash (Rolis Flashing) here: http://nokiafree.org/forums/t31337/s.html

craiguk
14-09-2003, 08:48 PM
Hi
updated FAID and flashed but still the same.
any more ideas ?

regards, Craig

sergo_zmeia
15-09-2003, 04:13 PM
Run a test with Eeprom tools 4.0 this will give You a to start..post results if You re not sure...
Good luck!
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia

MCCOY
25-09-2003, 03:21 PM
Could anyone pls send me a fullflash of 5210? I mean MCU to EEPROM, I have this bunch of 5210 in my shop that I think requires flashing MCU to EEPROM. I tried flashing it fullflash not included the EEPROM voila it comes to life or it powers but i dont have a signal, all i have is the logo once i open it for 5 seconds I guess...then its gone again. I mean the logo.

Please snd it to me through e-mail, or just post it here.
[email protected]

Software is like sex, Its better if its free!!!! :-o

chunkhead
26-09-2003, 12:51 AM
@ MCCOY

Did you read anything in this post? You can get a full backup (Fubu) at the address posted above, and I think in your case you just need to follow the Knok95 Unlock guide!

MCCOY
29-09-2003, 08:39 AM
@ MCCOY

Did you read anything in this post? You can get a full backup (Fubu) at the address posted above, and I think in your case you just need to follow the Knok95 Unlock guide!

OK Sir, I already visited the site, I try to download the flasfile and try to flash it with my 5210. Im sorry i just don tget the "FUBU" stuffed :D , Full Back Up....I hope what i download includes everything I mean the EEPROM. BTW, Big tnx to your reply sir I really appreciate it.