PDA

View Full Version : 8310 unlocker no logs needed

roughrider202
24-07-2002, 10:19 AM
hi ppl

here is an 8310 unlocker no logs needed.

here is the link for you all to get it.

http://www.gangstaville.com/ash/dct4unlock.zip

ive used it myself and it works 100% i have heard that its just a free trial and only lasts for so long, so if true i would get them 8310 unlcoked now.

roughrider202

fantom
24-07-2002, 11:29 AM
Hello

Thank you roughrider202
:cool:
Fantom

fbs_colters
24-07-2002, 02:38 PM
What dongle or cable do I have to use for that software?

:confused: :D

fantom
24-07-2002, 03:58 PM
Hello
Use Mbus cable only

Fantom:D

Harry224
24-07-2002, 04:21 PM
Hi,

Only works if you have a dongle... tested by some people.

I have DCT4 Unlocker (Cracked by Cyber), but I don't know, if it work. Tested it and post results.

Best Regards,

Harry:) :) :)

Let us work it together is better!!!

xfarenheitx
24-07-2002, 04:25 PM
@Harry :

This contents and code look familiar!

All that has been changed is the about box and a few bytes of code. + a Face lift lol.

@Fantom

This was posted yesterday by none other than by myself.

And only works with F-Bus with the Neelix Dongle as all the code is in the Atmel within the Dongle.

P.S

Dongle gets 2 parameters, and send back one(not totally sure), if the 2 parameters is not very long the dongle can be brute-forced!

Any ways.

Cheerio!

Regards

FH

bunny0958
24-07-2002, 06:14 PM
doesn't work.

morpheus0101
25-07-2002, 04:32 PM
Thanks roughrider202 this appears to work ok with my mbus cable.
But unfortunatly I can't seem to change the imei
Hopefully all the dct4 progs will start to be cracked now and given for away free.

xfarenheitx
25-07-2002, 05:00 PM
Change Imei??

Your having a field day m8.

Imei correction wont about for a while...

We havent even got the unlocker and you want to change the imei...

Oh well i guess its wishfull thinking again ey?

lol

regards

FH

nib
25-07-2002, 09:27 PM
..but in program say "fbus".
How you can unlock with two wire (mbus and gnd) if is necessary tree wire (tx-rx and gnd)????
i test program with rx-tx-gnd and don`t work, is normal????
by:confused:

nib
25-07-2002, 11:36 PM
i try with 6310 but doesn't work.

why..?????

morpheus0101
26-07-2002, 12:09 AM
Your right the prog is Fbus, I used one of the duel type cables Mbus/Fbus on the com port.
Whilst it appears to work I couldn't say for sure until I can change the imei.
Good Luck

enzo
26-07-2002, 12:52 AM
Here is a Soft, too.
It's based on the cracked source of cybers "Nokia DCT4 Unlocker" version with some modifications.
Thanks Cyber.

I'll not answer any question for this prog.
If you have other questions, of course I'll try to answer them.

This prog is only for testing, so please be carefull in what you do beacause it's your phone, your money, and your risk to try this prog.

Ok, I know I talk too much, here is the prog:

greetingz
[enzo]

enzo
26-07-2002, 12:55 AM
Oh sorry, I forgot to translate it to english.
OK, Entsperren means Unlock and Sicherheitscode means set securitycode to 12345, I think.

greetingz
[enzo]

LEE
26-07-2002, 02:20 AM
ive downloaded this software, but has anyone had any luck with it yet, and if so, why isnt everyone going mad over it as thousands of people would love to be able to unlock dct4 phones!!!!!!!!

i would be v. greatful for any success stories

DaveGSM82
26-07-2002, 12:40 PM
Umm ok, has anyone as yet had any luck UNLOCKING.... Yes I said UNLOCKING a DCT4 handset with any of the above software? As far as I understand all of the algo's for unlocking these phones are contained Within the flash box that comes with the software, is this true or just jibberish to throw us off the scent? I am skeptical about "the algos in the box" theory.

I still would like to see someone monitor the data transfer between box to computer and box to phone, maybe then we would see some answers.

Also, does anyone know the parameters in dejan or any other flash software that would allow us to download the entire flash from the phone? or does the phone encrypt the flash on the way out as someone suggested?

cheers, Dave.

xfarenheitx
26-07-2002, 05:52 PM
As of yet there is No _ Direct Unlockers out there for Free!

The Ones that Claimed to be Cracked like the 1 I posted a few days Back (GSM Forum) Only work With a Dongle and Cybers Doesn't work Either.

Cybers has a few bytes change from the 1 I posted and besides when it says SP Set Succesfull it Should Read SP Set Failed (Bytes Changed Again!)

All the Algorithm is in the Atmel Chip within the Dongle ( Producer Protection) No-Dongle = No-Algo = No Unlock.

And finally if it was out.. You would Know about it.

Regards

FH

glicos
27-07-2002, 10:04 AM
how about removing the flash chip of a DCT4 phones and programming it using a universal programmer such as LT-48 from gsmdevice website (www.gsmdevice.com), which cost less than the neelix device and at the same time have many uses. Of course you should have the *bin file of an unlock DCT4 phones to do the trick.

Removing uBGA device on phones here in the philippines is economical since hot air desoldering tools is quite affordable (i brought one for about $54.) Though you might need some skills.

I'm just waiting for my order to arrived. If it works ill let you know.

DaveGSM82
27-07-2002, 11:56 AM
Ok, well I'm not sure what sort of Dongle youre on about, I'm assuming its probably custom built? a few month ago I found, yes found a DK2 in a skip. now I've heard that nokia use em when flashing phones (as in dct3) but as yet I have found no use for it, somone told me that I would need one to download the flash of a dct4, is this correct?.

Anyway, can anyone give me a program/advice on downloading the flash of a DCT4 handset, I know they cant be unlocked by this method as yet but I would like to analyse the flash.... just for fun like.