PDA

View Full Version : [game] boulder II - hints?

dubalizer
15-09-2003, 11:09 PM
I wounder if anyone in here have manished to play all the levels in Boulder II. I wanna know how you did on the last two levels.

peace

XMeTaL
16-09-2003, 02:12 AM
I wounder if anyone in here have manished to play all the levels in Boulder II. I wanna know how you did on the last two levels.

peace
I honestly can't remember.If i play it again i will post.Sure it's pretty easy tho.Mind you,i found Nightmare Creatures easy to finish too.Playing Flintstones at the mo................

dubalizer
16-09-2003, 03:08 AM
i have been stuck on level 14 for 1 week now. I get insane if dont anyone tell me how to do. I have tried exactly everything and its impossible to get trough that level.

I have played & finished:

skate&slam
rainbox 6
splinter cell
xs snowboarding
goldminer
rack em up

and some more...

and those games was much much easier.

Viper
16-09-2003, 03:01 PM
If you want a tough one mate then try playing Phantom Mansion, starts off easy and gets harder and harder the further into it you get.

XMeTaL
19-09-2003, 08:47 PM
Started playing Phantom Mansion now i've finished Flintstones.Pretty good,innit?Must load Boulder 2 to see what level 14 is like.

Viper
19-09-2003, 09:06 PM
Started playing Phantom Mansion now i've finished Flintstones.Pretty good,innit?Must load Boulder 2 to see what level 14 is like.

Let us know where you get up to, as I'm stuck on one of the levels and can't see a way round it.

dubalizer
20-09-2003, 04:15 AM
I finaly got trough level 14 [boulder II]
But now im really stucked on level 15, the last level. Any hints???

XMeTaL
20-09-2003, 06:11 PM
I finaly got trough level 14 [boulder II]
But now im really stucked on level 15, the last level. Any hints???
That's easy compared with level 14.You got me playing this again and i can't even remember how to do level 6. :lol:

dubalizer
21-09-2003, 01:05 AM
Now I have finnished all levels on Boulder II =)

Do any1 know a similar game, that I can try?

XMeTaL
21-09-2003, 11:35 PM

Flintstones ?????Only 10 levels tho.
Or perhaps,Phantom Mansion.

XMeTaL
24-09-2003, 11:21 PM
Let us know where you get up to, as I'm stuck on one of the levels and can't see a way round it.
Where you stuck then ?

Since this thread's still alive,a word for Viper.
Finished it in 1hr 56mins 6secs.
Next!! :lol:

dubalizer
26-09-2003, 05:02 AM
i´ve just started with Phantom Mansion. it seems to be a very cool game. thx for the tip XMetal

Viper
30-09-2003, 11:35 AM
Where you stuck then ?

Since this thread's still alive,a word for Viper.
Finished it in 1hr 56mins 6secs.
Next!! :lol:

Serious you finished it? No way that's some going!

Forgot to reply to this one, I'm stuck on the level called "The Isleland". Don't seem to have enough box's, as I need to take one upstairs to put over the switch, but then need that one again to reach the exit. ANy help with this level would be appreciated.

Really can't believe you completed it that quickly though mate, that really is some going :) well impressed, especially with me being stuck on this one for a couple of months.

7250i_user
01-10-2003, 12:20 AM
ok could someone tell me how to do level 5 in boulder 2 before i break my 7250i.

i mean i get most of the hearts but as soon as i take 1 bit of grass away the bombs blow up my other hearts and the door stay closed :(

thanks guys

p.s phantom mansion is excellent game but gave up long time ago lol So HARD!!!! and FrUsTrAtInG

maamiin
03-10-2003, 08:55 PM

hi,

can you tell, how you finished the last level? ....

I already tried almoust everything, but still stuck on this level :(

7250i_user
03-10-2003, 09:21 PM
hey man if u on last level can u tell me how to do level 5 please its rock hard!!!!!

dubalizer
03-10-2003, 09:24 PM
hi,

can you tell, how you finished the last level? ....

I already tried almoust everything, but still stuck on this level :(

i dont remember wich map that was. can u post a screenshoot on that level so i can remember. then i will help you guys...

7250i_user
03-10-2003, 09:50 PM
how do i get a screenshot on here?

it is one like gras around all bombs and hearts and if i move a piece of grass all the bombs fall and take my hearts. there is also heart underneath stones at the bottom so bombs need to fal to break the stones but when i leave a bomb fall it take my hearts.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

thanks

maamiin
03-10-2003, 11:17 PM
Here is screenshot:

http://info.planet.ee/img/level15.gif

Thnx!

dubalizer
03-10-2003, 11:40 PM
Here is screenshot:

Thnx!

nice screenshot maamiin =)

im workin on a step by step guide now... stay tune

dubalizer
04-10-2003, 12:36 AM
Here you have the solution for level 15 8the last level on boulder 2)

maamiin
04-10-2003, 09:29 AM
Here you have the solution for level 15 8the last level on boulder 2)

Great thnx!

7250i_user
04-10-2003, 06:33 PM
ok that level 5 i have done but now can you tell me for level 7 please :)

again i dont know how to add a screenshot so im sorry but help me through this level please :)

maamlin can u post level 7 screenshot for me please

thanks

dubalizer
04-10-2003, 07:49 PM
ok that level 5 i have done but now can you tell me for level 7 please :)

again i dont know how to add a screenshot so im sorry but help me through this level please :)

maamlin can u post level 7 screenshot for me please

thanks

i need a screenshot. if u have a digicam. take a photo

maamiin
05-10-2003, 07:45 PM
i need a screenshot. if u have a digicam. take a photo

Boulder 2 screenshots:

http://boulder210.tripod.com/

7250i_user
05-10-2003, 10:02 PM
thansk maamiin that will come in handy for when i get to level 8,9,10,11,12,13,14 and 15 LOL

thanks again bud

7250i_user
05-10-2003, 10:03 PM
here you go dubalizer hope you can help me :)

thanks

dubalizer
06-10-2003, 01:09 AM
i think this is the right solution...

7250i_user
06-10-2003, 07:39 PM
that doesn't work at all especially in 3rd screenshot cuz the rock doesn't go through the 1 way sytem thing on its own and there is no room to push it through and when i collect the ying yang the rocks dont stay at the bottom they go to the top and trap the heart with the ballons :(

but thanks any way

7250i_user
07-10-2003, 07:03 PM
ok did that easy now :) i had to block the rock from going up the path :)

ok can i have help with level 14 please

here is screenshot

thanks

neo_rangeruk
07-10-2003, 07:10 PM
ok hold on i will just do it now :)

neo_rangeruk
07-10-2003, 07:36 PM
ok just done it again, here goes a little walkthrough :)

first move up and right so the heart drops down in the hole.
then go to the far right and go all the way up but leave 1 green
block remaining. then drop the bomb on the green square at the
bottom and move it to the far left. now when you get that upsidown
thing the gap should explode. the rest should be pritty easy but if you need any more help let me know :)

7250i_user
08-10-2003, 06:09 PM
no more help on level 14 was easy when i knew where to put bomb i didnt realise that the rock rolls into the corner by the green :)

now i am really stuck on level 15!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

plz help me again man LOL

u practically done the game for me

7250i_user
08-10-2003, 06:17 PM
on dubalizers screenshot he shows that u can move up after collecting all the hearts underneath all those bombs but you cant coz there is a bomb in my way. i xcan do everyuthing else in level except escape the bomb :(

neo_rangeruk
08-10-2003, 06:33 PM
i dont know what you mean? go to the end where all the bombs are and go up so the bomb is on your head. then move along onc and stop so the bomb roles off. then the rock that was on yuor head should role off. then just leg it to the end and move up quickly :) hope that helps

7250i_user
08-10-2003, 08:11 PM
i cant move up when i reach the end u can only go don through the one way system and the end bomb stops me from going up :(

also help on boulder 1 level 6 is good for me 2 LOL

but level 15 completion must be done 1st ... thanks for all your help neo :)

7250i_user
08-10-2003, 08:17 PM
Well done World Completed YESSSSSSSSSSSS

i see what u mean now u let the bomb roll so all the bombs roll off and make a space for you at the end.... pretty easy now LOL

ok lets go with boulder 1 :)

level 6 please LOL

the one with the balloon and 1 bomb i know what i gotta do just not the path :)

tyvm again neo!!!!!!!!!

neo_rangeruk
09-10-2003, 10:58 AM
level 6 is pritty easy. first drop the ballon under the bomb then make a path straight up to the top above the bomb and all the way right and down 1 so you can drop the bomb on the wall. now follow the path back till your under the ballon. now it should fly to the top of the path created. then just push it along and drop it on the wall. there you go, just ask again if you need more help :)

7250i_user
09-10-2003, 08:18 PM
OMG it was easy lol, but now im stuck on level 9!!!! i do everything else but the balloon? where do i poush it too?

thanks man

franz1275
09-10-2003, 09:27 PM
while we are on the topic can someone plz help me with level 9 of boulder 2 !

neo_rangeruk
10-10-2003, 11:49 AM
7250i_user the ballon bit is very easy once you have done it lol. all you do is pushh it right so it goes under the othe 2 ballons then just jet the heart and go down and left as quick as you can without the heart blowing you up. now hurry up and get to 10 im stuck lol

7250i_user
11-10-2003, 12:06 AM
hey man i done level 10, but level 11!!! omg so hard i have'nt got a clue if u still on level 10 lemme know and i will write it out for you :)

XMeTaL
14-10-2003, 07:33 PM
Serious you finished it? No way that's some going!

Forgot to reply to this one, I'm stuck on the level called "The Isleland". Don't seem to have enough box's, as I need to take one upstairs to put over the switch, but then need that one again to reach the exit. ANy help with this level would be appreciated.

Really can't believe you completed it that quickly though mate, that really is some going :) well impressed, especially with me being stuck on this one for a couple of months.
Sorry i haven't replied,been on my hols.Finished 4 more games too.I'll have a look to see which one the island is.I saved it just in case you had any questions.

Viper
14-10-2003, 07:35 PM
Sorry i haven't replied,been on my hols.Finished 4 more games too.I'll have a look to see which one the island is.I saved it just in case you had any questions.

Cheers mate, hope you had a good holiday!

Stuck on this one for ages as well now :(

XMeTaL
14-10-2003, 09:13 PM
Cheers mate, hope you had a good holiday!

Stuck on this one for ages as well now :(
Just had a look for you and i can only play the last 13 levels.The island isn't one of them.Pity you can't get a screenshot so i know which it is.Don't fancy starting over again,tho i might do it just to see if i can beat my time.

Viper
15-10-2003, 10:22 AM
Here you go mate :D I've done 4 pictures for you of the level.

You need to move one of the boxes upstairs to put over the switch to open one of the stairways up, however this box is against the wall so you can't get it back downstairs, as you need it to make a walkway to the exit.

Just can't figure out how to get to the exit using 2 boxes instead of 3 (which includes the one that I take upstairs).

XMeTaL
15-10-2003, 02:11 PM
Here you go mate :D I've done 4 pictures for you of the level.

You need to move one of the boxes upstairs to put over the switch to open one of the stairways up, however this box is against the wall so you can't get it back downstairs, as you need it to make a walkway to the exit.

Just can't figure out how to get to the exit using 2 boxes instead of 3 (which includes the one that I take upstairs).
Ha ha ha.Remember that one.Had me foxed for ages too.You have to push a box on the right on to the walkway.Then go thru the door that sends you to the walkway.You should then push the box back towards the edge.Hope this helps.

Viper
15-10-2003, 03:02 PM
Ha ha ha.Remember that one.Had me foxed for ages too.You have to push a box on the right on to the walkway.Then go thru the door that sends you to the walkway.You should then push the box back towards the edge.Hope this helps.

Hmm, any more detail please? Just hard to follow that.

If i push a box onto the walkway then where do I leave it?

When i get back onto the walkway via the doorway at the top then I am on the left hand side.

XMeTaL
15-10-2003, 06:47 PM
Hmm, any more detail please? Just hard to follow that.

If i push a box onto the walkway then where do I leave it?

When i get back onto the walkway via the doorway at the top then I am on the left hand side.
One of the boxes must be shoved onto the walkway as far as you can without letting it drop.Then,if you walk thru the top left hand(if not,it's the other) door it brings you onto a balcony,you then walk back thru that door and onto the walkway behind the box.You then push it til it drops.This then gives you the room to move another box along and round that corner so you can finish.

Viper
15-10-2003, 06:58 PM
One of the boxes must be shoved onto the walkway as far as you can without letting it drop.Then,if you walk thru the top left hand(if not,it's the other) door it brings you onto a balcony,you then walk back thru that door and onto the walkway behind the box.You then push it til it drops.This then gives you the room to move another box along and round that corner so you can finish.

No way, that is just so easy in it! I tried it again and did it first time :(

No doubt I'll get back to you about the other levels :)

Thanks though

XMeTaL
15-10-2003, 07:21 PM
No way, that is just so easy in it! I tried it again and did it first time :(

No doubt I'll get back to you about the other levels :)

Thanks though

Looks like i'll have to play catch up now.I started playing it again to see how quick i could do it this time round.Beware tho,there are some tricky levels ahead.

Viper
15-10-2003, 07:29 PM
Looks like i'll have to play catch up now.I started playing it again to see how quick i could do it this time round.Beware tho,there are some tricky levels ahead.

Just had a quick look at the next 2 levels and they look pretty challenging. Just what I need eh when I couldn't even work out the last level he he

wayneg
20-10-2003, 09:04 PM
i still need help with level 9 boulder2 help pleaseeeeee

XMeTaL
22-10-2003, 05:44 PM
Just had a quick look at the next 2 levels and they look pretty challenging. Just what I need eh when I couldn't even work out the last level he he
You finished it yet?
Just completed it again,this time in 1hr 29 mins 52 secs.Not playing it again tho.Does my head in!

Viper
23-10-2003, 10:15 AM
You finished it yet?
Just completed it again,this time in 1hr 29 mins 52 secs.Not playing it again tho.Does my head in!

I've done 6 more levels since, but am stuck on one called "Long Walk", it's the one where you have to set off straight away to stop the zombie thing pushing the box into the first gap. Can do the majority of it and get to the exit, but I can't get enough boxes to put in front of the two teleport doors one of which requires a key, so gutted about that as again it's probably really easy.

7250i_user
23-10-2003, 07:43 PM
hi yes can u also help me on guiding freight coz i cant get the ghost to push the button for me to go into the door :(

i know bout the path at the bottom but its useless coz u cant push a block into the water just to get the button

thanks

XMeTaL
23-10-2003, 11:28 PM
I've done 6 more levels since, but am stuck on one called "Long Walk", it's the one where you have to set off straight away to stop the zombie thing pushing the box into the first gap. Can do the majority of it and get to the exit, but I can't get enough boxes to put in front of the two teleport doors one of which requires a key, so gutted about that as again it's probably really easy.
You don't need the box at the beginning,leave that alone.You have enough boxes for the teleports,go thru the right one 1st.Try it!

XMeTaL
23-10-2003, 11:28 PM
hi yes can u also help me on guiding freight coz i cant get the ghost to push the button for me to go into the door :(

i know bout the path at the bottom but its useless coz u cant push a block into the water just to get the button

thanks
Can you provide a pic?Can't remember that one.

Viper
24-10-2003, 11:12 AM
You don't need the box at the beginning,leave that alone.You have enough boxes for the teleports,go thru the right one 1st.Try it!

ANy more detail on that one mate as I still can't figure it out

Viper
24-10-2003, 11:15 AM

thanks

Would of helped if you'd got the name of the level, but I think I know which one your on about.

All you have to do is put a box in the top left hand side of the room, this will cause the ghost to go over the button for the door, then just stand next to the door and keep pressing up, the door will only appear for about a second when the ghost goes over the button so keep pressing up and you will get into that room then :)

XMeTaL
24-10-2003, 09:36 PM
Would of helped if you'd got the name of the level, but I think I know which one your on about.

All you have to do is put a box in the top left hand side of the room, this will cause the ghost to go over the button for the door, then just stand next to the door and keep pressing up, the door will only appear for about a second when the ghost goes over the button so keep pressing up and you will get into that room then :)
Oooh!!He meant that one.

XMeTaL
24-10-2003, 09:43 PM
ANy more detail on that one mate as I still can't figure it out
The 2 teleports on the left?
You want the right one first.You end up on a balcony where you collect a skull,key (i think) and when on the block that's there,another box appears in the teleport room.You then use that to enter the other door.Easy peasy.Make sure you use the 4 original boxes properly though.Left hand one 1st,the one next to it should be used last.Let me know what you get stuck on.

Viper
26-10-2003, 01:42 PM
The 2 teleports on the left?
You want the right one first.You end up on a balcony where you collect a skull,key (i think) and when on the block that's there,another box appears in the teleport room.You then use that to enter the other door.Easy peasy.Make sure you use the 4 original boxes properly though.Left hand one 1st,the one next to it should be used last.Let me know what you get stuck on.

Cheers for all the help mate, I completed it in 1 hour 25 minutes and 36 seconds in the end.

By the sounds of the ending there is gonna be a 2nd Phantom Mansion eh.

Currently on Shoot & Splash trying to smash all the records on that, a lot harder than Summer Games 2004 but quality.

What games you on at the moment?

XMeTaL
26-10-2003, 07:49 PM
Cheers for all the help mate, I completed it in 1 hour 25 minutes and 36 seconds in the end.

By the sounds of the ending there is gonna be a 2nd Phantom Mansion eh.

Currently on Shoot & Splash trying to smash all the records on that, a lot harder than Summer Games 2004 but quality.

What games you on at the moment?
How on earth you beat my time ?Gonna have to play it all the way thru again.Damn it!!
I'm playing Tomb Raider.She keeps dying though.On level 6.

7250i_user
27-10-2003, 02:26 AM
destruction complete in 1 hour 8 mins and 50 secs

how?????

lol i took like 200+ secs on some levels but also i can play all levels still so now i am going through them to lower my time

1hour 8 mins 50 secs!!!!! YEAAAAAAA

i will put a pic when i get my girls phone to take a pic of it then upload it u will see :)

XMeTaL
27-10-2003, 10:41 PM
destruction complete in 1 hour 8 mins and 50 secs

how?????

lol i took like 200+ secs on some levels but also i can play all levels still so now i am going through them to lower my time

1hour 8 mins 50 secs!!!!! YEAAAAAAA

i will put a pic when i get my girls phone to take a pic of it then upload it u will see :)
Why the hell was mine so long?I zoomed thru them the second time around.I ain't trying it again though.
I'm hooked on Shoot n Splash now.

7250i_user
29-10-2003, 07:15 PM
what kinda game is that i dont have it :(

XMeTaL
29-10-2003, 09:41 PM
what kinda game is that i dont have it :(
Swimming,diving,archery and shooting.Damn good fun too.

7250i_user
29-10-2003, 11:39 PM
where can i get it from?

thanks

XMeTaL
30-10-2003, 03:15 AM
where can i get it from?

thanks
To tell the truth,i ain't got a clue where i got it from.
One of the many Yahoo groups there are at the mo will have it.If not all.

7250i_user
30-10-2003, 11:12 PM
well there was me think u wud of zipped it up and posted it :)

but np x cheers for the tip YAHOO GROUPS HERE I COME!!!

LOL