PDA

View Full Version : Night mode pictures?

timmy62
16-09-2003, 05:40 AM
Hi,

I'm toying with the idea of getting a 7250i, but I want to know how much 'better' the picture quality is now with the night mode thing activated. I've got a 6100 with the camera attachment but I'd rather have the camera all the time!

If anybody has this phone could they post (or email to [email protected]) a side by side comparison of a dark-ish scene with and without night mode? I know I'm being a pain but it seems that no posts anywhere has this comparison!

Cheers all,
timmy62.

Silent Shadow
20-09-2003, 03:58 AM
Hi,

I'm toying with the idea of getting a 7250i, but I want to know how much 'better' the picture quality is now with the night mode thing activated. I've got a 6100 with the camera attachment but I'd rather have the camera all the time!

If anybody has this phone could they post (or email to [email protected]) a side by side comparison of a dark-ish scene with and without night mode? I know I'm being a pain but it seems that no posts anywhere has this comparison!

Cheers all,
timmy62.
I've got a 7650, and I've used the night mode a bit, and it's really quite good. The only trouble is thatyou need to be much steadier when taking images (due to the chage in shutter speed).
I'll look out some photos, or take some and post them later.