16-09-2003, 11:30 PM
What's that?

FEJS_VIP
16-09-2003, 11:39 PM
Look here new nokia communicator

http://www.omportal.com/showmodel.php?brand=nokia&model=9510

SmOg
17-09-2003, 12:30 AM
The first attached pic a simple 9210 with camcoder camera.

The second is a 3rd generation phone model. Hope this will not be the next generation of coomunicator. Its look sucks...

markozob
21-09-2003, 01:48 PM
I've seen somewhere a pic of 9210 (or was it the "i", I don't think it matters). Anyway, it had some sort of camera attached. But not the earphone-and-camera combo like you can buy from Nokai. It was some kind of camera that was attached to the commy bottom, where all the contacts are, and the only thing you could see was the camera objective (lenses) that was on the bottom side (where the battery is) on the commy. Kinda like it had a bottle-tap glued on the bottom-back side.
Anybody knows what I'm talking about, and where can I read more about this gadget?
Thx!

Jeopardy
21-09-2003, 02:31 PM
I've seen somewhere a pic of 9210 (or was it the "i", I don't think it matters). Anyway, it had some sort of camera attached. But not the earphone-and-camera combo like you can buy from Nokai. It was some kind of camera that was attached to the commy bottom, where all the contacts are, and the only thing you could see was the camera objective (lenses) that was on the bottom side (where the battery is) on the commy. Kinda like it had a bottle-tap glued on the bottom-back side.
Anybody knows what I'm talking about, and where can I read more about this gadget?
Thx!

You mean the InfraRed port?