PDA

View Full Version : Question: Power off 'n' Variants(when calling) menus offsets in 3210



kraze1984
17-09-2003, 12:13 PM
Could someone of the gurus tell me how can i find
starting offsets (for entering in g3n0lite [ btw., is g3n0lite 2 released? ] ) for menus that
appear
A)while pressing power off button
B)when you press Variants while making a call
for 3210?

Or maybe u can indicate them for a v6.00 unmodified file?
I would like to put a Last call duration menu in the (B) menu
and a vibrating alert menu in the (A) menu.
THX in advance.

NokDoc
17-09-2003, 08:13 PM
Hi,

>> starting offsets (for entering in g3n0lite [ btw., is g3n0lite 2 released? ] ) for menus that...

I'm sorry.

That ain't that simple.

Most of such deeper menus don't have that structure as seen in g3n0lite.

The structure is being compiled on the fly, and is placed ito the ram areas from where it is being used.

Also the structure differs, and the calls are from seperate functions every time.

But still many functions calls that are called from such menus can be called from a dummy menu.

In that way eg, use the function 0322 for switching off the phone, and make Ur own menu for it.

See demo in ModZ menu 5-1.

But U'll need some arm searches finding out those function calls numbers.

NokDoc

kraze1984
18-09-2003, 11:53 AM
Thx alot, i'll check it.

kraze1984
29-09-2003, 11:56 AM
I MADE IT!!!!

I put the "call duration" menu in Variants menu.

But like this:
When U press Variants while making a call u can access to the Phonebook, so it is easeer to add the this menu to the phonebook menu.

I ran joox's g3n0lite 0.9g
Opened my flash, and clicked on "find ALL menus"
I found the offset for the menu which has "Service nos." entry
Remembered the offset.
Opened my flash with joox's g3n0lite 0.9f
entered offset, which i remembered
Added entry for "Show call duration" as the last entry
Saved, checked CRC's, Flashed, updated FAID.

Now when i make a call and want to see the time of my call,
I press "C" "Big Blue Button" "UP" "BBB" "UP" "BBB".

C00l!

But if you modify menus, you should do this after you have modified
all in the root menu. Otherwise if u modify the root menu after phonebook menu, u'll F... up all your phonebook menu. It was experimentally checked :)

>NOTE: BETTER DO ALL THIS WITH G3N0LITE 1.7

Still cant find function for showing Startup animation. The one posted
by SlikMik doesn't work.