PDA

View Full Version : Security Code 7650 ?

shine
18-09-2003, 04:40 AM
I want to reset my 7650, but i canīt do it because i donīt know the security code. On the instruction book it is predefined as being th code 12345. But i had already change it for expirience and now i donīt know wich is the code.
Please help.
My Imei is : 350774104201906
Server Provider : 26801
Thankīs for advance

Yotamz
18-09-2003, 03:47 PM
the codes given here are unlock codes, which will not help you reset the security code.

however, if you want to restore the factory setting, use the
Factory Reset Code:
*#7370#

before you use this code i suggest that you copy the phone book to the simcard, and also delete the java application (don't know if it is necessary but it can't hurt).

Artstar
20-10-2003, 12:34 PM
the codes given here are unlock codes, which will not help you reset the security code.

Factory Reset Code:
*#7370#

before you use this code i suggest that you copy the phone book to the simcard, and also delete the java application (don't know if it is necessary but it can't hurt).

Considering phone numbers will be lost with this procedure (since you need the security code to get in and copy the memories to the SIM card anyway), is there a cable and software that can be obtained to get past this security code?

Thanks in advance.

Yotamz
20-10-2003, 03:48 PM
there is a program that can reset the security code back to defaults. it is called Fbus by Maestro, and it can be found here in the forum. however, i don't think this program works with symbian phones (like 7650).
if you have a data cable, and you have the nokia pc suite program you may be able to use that to backup your phone book, but this may also require the security code - i don't know since i don't have a cable for my phone.

furqan6
08-02-2004, 09:47 PM

Factory Reset Code:
*#7370#

My very very dear !
Actually when i do *#7370# then it want me to right the Lock Code which i have forgotten no what should i do then coz i hav changed the security code from default to something else

crashynot
09-02-2004, 12:10 AM
My very very dear !
Actually when i do *#7370# then it want me to right the Lock Code which i have forgotten no what should i do then coz i hav changed the security code from default to something else
you will need cable to read the Lock code
the only way now
sorry