PDA

View Full Version : 3510i + oxygen ringtone workshop Q

king nero
18-09-2003, 11:19 AM
How do i delete the standard ringtones from the fone?
i tried deleting them, but they dissapear on the screen but not on the fone, and the ľoption 'upload to the fone ' is greyed out so i cannot push that button.
i tried uploading ringtones and that worked, but i cannot delete them

and the option 'delete all uploaded (non-standard) ringtones: when i push that button, nothing happens on the screen but the ringtones are gone from the fone...

submasta
18-09-2003, 02:00 PM
Sorry Mr. King Bero, but i thunk you are in the wrong forum.
You posted your thread in a 51xx dct3 forum, but obviously you do have a dct-4 forum.
So go and have a look if you can get some help for your problem there.

With greetz from SuBMaSta

James Watt
18-09-2003, 11:24 PM
Hi K N.
I also have a 3510i and Oxygen Ringtone Workshop V 096.

As I understand it you can only delete "Custom Ringtones" from your phone. And complete backup and restore.

I think the "Standard" ones are programmed in a different manner that prevents OPW from deleting them.

If you notice the list when you have the programme running you'll see an Icon to the left of the Standard Ringtones, next to the Phone symbol, I assume that means "No Access" There is no such Icon on the custom ones.

Custom Ringtones in OPM show as a computer drive Icon unless they are on the phone, then it shows the phone Icon. I'm also looking at OPM on my VDU as I type this.

I also thought about deleting them but was worried I'd not be able to restore them.

Check the "Features" note in the OPM Programme list.

So unless anyone knows different we're stuck with them. lol

Regards from James Watt

ughur
21-09-2003, 08:35 PM
i have many many problems with oxygen ringtone on my 3510i!!!

When i download list from phone to the program... it takes much time and usually can't read some of the ringtones...

expecialli number 4 and 14...

so i can't upload new... cause the list is not true... (many ringtones i have not, they appear in oxygen list)

Is it normal or is only on my 3510i???