PDA

View Full Version : Cheat for dope wars

yuppo
18-09-2003, 07:24 PM
Here's a little cheat for dope wars.
If at day ten you have either no money or all your cash is tied up in drugs usually harry the bastard will kill you. When he asks for his money the second time (your last chance) instead of pressing pay later or whatever it says, instead press the right soft key to take you to the in game menu. When you press back harry aint there and you are free to move again and pay harry when ever you feel like it. :)

phantom2002
15-11-2003, 03:56 AM
great game ain't it
:) :)

Regards

yuppo
16-11-2003, 10:08 PM
It's the greatest, sod all your fancy n-gage graphics, i'll be playing this long after sonic has bored me to death.

phantom2002
16-11-2003, 10:32 PM
Yeah the games addictive to say the least lol

Regards

johnnyspliff
11-06-2004, 03:28 PM
just found this topic and thought I'd mention that the same trick works if you encounter the cops. Right softkey, then resume. This way, they wont kill you and you wont yhave to buy guns and extra ammo. But its no fun. Id only do it if I have a lot of money and little health.

tzeonn
11-06-2004, 04:38 PM
hey yuppo and johnny, nice to see u guys back!!! post more! ;)

and another cheat, if u get the rumour saying watever drugs are going to b ex tmr, end the game, and start the new game, get the drug straight, and u get a little windfall from the start!

ps. tip from dopewars thread last time... :)

v7e6j5
12-06-2004, 01:36 AM
Cheat code for Dope Wars awesome. Maybe now i can really get a whole lot more money & keep it.