PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to activate NetMonitor using WinTesla for 9210i?

kesenta
19-09-2003, 12:04 PM
Anyone know how to activate NetMonitor using WinTesla for 9210i? Thanx

lonegunman
20-09-2003, 08:36 PM
Use logomanager, must quicker.

rothmanns
20-09-2003, 08:46 PM
Use logomanager, must quicker.

the catch is both software needs a mbus cable.......

lonegunman
20-09-2003, 08:49 PM
Guessing he has one as he is using wintesla (yes I know wintesla can be used on f/bus)

kesenta
22-09-2003, 03:49 AM
Guessing he has one as he is using wintesla (yes I know wintesla can be used on f/bus)

actually, the cable i bought off ebay is a generic f-bus/dlr-2 cable only... according to the seller, it can be used in f-bus mode to activate netmonitor, while conveniently not being able to tell me how...

i read on a few sites that wintesla supports netmonitor activation with an f-bus cable but might require a deactivatoin code for wintesla to enable f-bus mode on the cable as the software read that my cable attached is f-bus but is deactivated and needs to be activated to enable... so i'm guessing f-bus needs to be either activated by changing the mode from serial to fbus via netmonitor that is already activated on the phone or acquiring an activation code to activate fbus mode via wintesla...

rothmanns
22-09-2003, 07:18 PM
yes wintesla can activate netmonitor provided that u have the right cracked patch so wintesla wil work on RAE-3 environment, 2nd, u must first go to netmonitor 31 to enable fbus mode from serial port mode...... so that ur dual fbus/dlr cable will work as a fbus cable.... but the catch is... u still need to activate netmonitor....:)

best regards...

kesenta
23-09-2003, 11:28 AM
yes wintesla can activate netmonitor provided that u have the right cracked patch so wintesla wil work on RAE-3 environment, 2nd, u must first go to netmonitor 31 to enable fbus mode from serial port mode...... so that ur dual fbus/dlr cable will work as a fbus cable.... but the catch is... u still need to activate netmonitor....:)

best regards...

get it.... next question.. do u have patch/crack for wintesla? does anyone?

rothmanns
23-09-2003, 08:41 PM
get it.... next question.. do u have patch/crack for wintesla? does anyone?

sorry, i dont use wintesla anymore.... even logomanager can activate netmon via fbus....

kesenta
25-09-2003, 06:23 PM
sorry, i dont use wintesla anymore.... even logomanager can activate netmon via fbus....

that's what i don't get... if it can be activated via fbus, it means the cable that i have which is a generic fbus/dlr-2 cable should be able to let me activate netmonitor via logomanager which of course i've tried... in other words, my cable is dodgy... if not, u must be be meaning that logomanager activates netmonitor via fbus using an fbus/mbus cable only...

lonegunman
25-09-2003, 08:08 PM
Right as far as know you can only get netmoniter on the phone with a F/Mbus cable, once you have that on you can then switch the phone to f/bus mode and can use the normal dlr-2 cable on f/bus.

lonegunman
25-09-2003, 08:11 PM
If you want a f/mbus cable try doug at www.fonejunkie.com he is your way, top bloke, tell him I sent you.

sammyG
19-01-2004, 03:04 PM

best regards...
would anyone tell me where i can download wintesla software please :sad: