PDA

View Full Version : 8250 Mcu + Ppm

Gavlester
19-09-2003, 02:01 PM
Hi... just wondering if someone can point me in the right direction as to where i can get the latest version of the 8250 MCU and PPM.

It would be much appreciated if someone can help out.

Cheers

donkey_uk
19-09-2003, 03:20 PM
hi mate have a look at www.unlockme.co.uk or www.cubwolf.co.uk or might be .com not sure

Gavlester
20-09-2003, 03:54 AM
Cheers mate.

I managed to flash it, but i'm still getting contact service. My data cable has died so i couldn't check to see exactly what is causing the 'contact service' so i thought i'd jump in and just flash it and see if that would fix the problem.... obviously not :'(. I'm assuming now that it must be hardware issues.

logyan7
28-09-2003, 05:51 PM
Cheers mate.

I managed to flash it, but i'm still getting contact service. My data cable has died so i couldn't check to see exactly what is causing the 'contact service' so i thought i'd jump in and just flash it and see if that would fix the problem.... obviously not :'(. I'm assuming now that it must be hardware issues.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes,
i must be the hardware.... before u repair your unit, flash again another 8250 flash file. then contact service occurs. try using eeprom tools to check what causes the contact service....
goodluck !