PDA

View Full Version : 3310 unlock

wagde
20-09-2003, 01:52 AM
Hi
I need to unlock my 3310
i have flash cable ( PARALLEL)
wat software should i use ? (any links???)

help me
thanx !!!!

ZNOD
20-09-2003, 02:58 AM
You CANNOT use a flasher cable to unlock your 3310 phone, you need a data/MBUS cable to unlock you phone.

If incase you already got yourself a data/mbus cable, download the following program(s) attached below.

To Unlock Your Phone Using This Tool.

1. Download The Program (Attached Below).
2. Extract The ZIP file to your desktop
3. Connect your MBUS cable (NOT Flasher Cable) to your phone
4. Run The Program by double clicking the program icon.

5. Click the lady bug icon on the toolbar (this is the port autodetect mode) - If your phone was detected, it will flash a message similar to this "FOUND PHONE ON COMx"

6. You can Click The SFR [Set Factory Defaults] button on the toolbar if you want to set your phone's settings to factory settings. A message below the window will indicate if the operation is successful.
7. Click the SP button [Set SP Locks To Defaults] to unlock your phone. A message below the window will indicate if the operation is successful.
8. To Restart your phone, you can click the FAID button.

wagde
20-09-2003, 08:24 PM
I got DataCable (M/FBUS) which connects to com1
but this sofware doesnt work with windows XP

so wat should i do????

Yotamz
20-09-2003, 10:37 PM
You may have to install a program called "userport" to run these programs on windows xp.

also, resetting the factory defaults is not necessary in order to unlock the phone.

ZNOD
20-09-2003, 11:30 PM
If you want to use your cables, unlocking flashing tools under Windows XP, you better visit this thread:

http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?t=40954

Included in this thead is a:
1. A Download area and tutorial of the program Userport.

(check the thread)

wagde
20-09-2003, 11:37 PM
Hi, Thanx for last reply

I still hacve aproblem
the nokia tool doesn't recognize mocile connected with MBUS cable to COM1 !!!

so wat can i do?

Yotamz
20-09-2003, 11:46 PM
is the phone on when you use the cable?

unlike flashing, when using a data cable the phone has to be turned on.

ZNOD
21-09-2003, 01:18 AM
ok, what message are you receiving:

you can either:

1. Your phone must be turned ON when unlocking.

2. Check your cables pinout contact to the phone, sometimes, it looses contact because of the cable design that you have to hold the cable's box to your phone tight when the software is in search mode. Then try again.

wagde
21-09-2003, 03:30 PM
i installed userport
i changes to ECP EPP on BIOS
i entered the new values to userport and updated and started the driver
i run the nokia tool
the phone is on, i clicked on the BUG
but NO PHONE is found
pinout contact is OK
wat is the problem
(Should i use the COM cable or Parrarel cable) i tried both

Yotamz
21-09-2003, 04:59 PM
you have to use the com cable...

try choosing COM2 instead of COM1 from the drop-down box.

if still doesn't work, try with another program (eeprom tools, knok etc..).

ZNOD
21-09-2003, 08:26 PM
You CANNOT use a flasher cable to unlock your phone (LPT/Parallel), you have to use the mbus/data cable(COM port) to unlock your phone.

If the Autosetup CANNOT detect the phone, do it manually, you can use the drag-down box (located in the toolbar) and try choosing different COM ports (COM1,2,3, or 4) you have to try these 4 settings.

OR

Download these programs and try which one could detect your phone.
(Attached below)

1. EEPROM Tools 3.1 by BPHREAKS (designed for 51xx/61xx and also works with other DCT3 phone series)

2 Nokia Tool 3.21 by JRcorp

In case, the unlocking procedure is included

EEPROM TOOLS BY BPHREAKS 3.1
1. Download the ZIP file; Then Extract it to your desktop
2. Run the program by double clicking the program icon
3. On the right side of the program choose COM1 (if it does NOT work use the other 3
4. Click the LENS icon Below, (it will read your phones information)
5. To unlock your phone click the padlock icon [Default SP Locks)

Optional: If you want to restart your phone and set it to default factory settings click the EEPROM icon (third button).

Nokia Tool 3.21 JR CORP (Jordik)
1. Do Steps one and above
2. On the right side of the program, choose your COM port (you have to choose it manually) (try it from 1-4)

3. On the bottom right side of the program Click the READ PHONE INFO. Button. (The boxes on the left side will be filled by your phone's info if the program successfully detected your phone.
4. Click the CLEAR SIM LOCKS button (See the TRACE info on the lower left side of the program to see if the operation is successful)

wagde
21-09-2003, 09:56 PM
thanx for all last replies but unfortunately
my PC doesnt recognize the phone although i tried all the programs
(with userport and without userport)
i even uninstalled the LPt and COM1 COM2 drivers and reinstalled them
but it still doesnt recognize it (within all the 3 programs)

SO WAT SHOULD I DO guys ????!!!!!
thanx in advance

and by the way which program can i use with my LPT (parralel) FLASHER cable ????

Yotamz
22-09-2003, 12:37 AM
you can use your flasher cable with flasher software. (knok, wintesla, dejan flasher, dark flasher, rolis flasher).

flashing is for upgrading or modifying the phones software (for example: you may upgrade a 3310 to 3315 that has timed profiles picture editor etc). but, after you flash you have to update faid with a mbus cable, so in any case you will need a working mbus or m/fbus connection.

edit:
download logomanager, and try to read the phone's icon or something. just to check if the cable is ok. (the mbus one).

ZNOD
22-09-2003, 12:42 AM
You NEED Userport to run most unlocking/flashing tools when you are using Windows XP, if you don't user USERPORT, most of the phone unlocking tools will NOT run.

And Also you better look for the resource settings of your COM1 and COM2 port (for more details send me a PM)

Programs for your Flasher Cable:
Search the forum for these programs, I don't need to post it here for download, you better look for it, (uploading large files is NOT possible at the moment.

These are universal flashing tools and works with all kinds of flasher cable.

1. Knok 95.
2. Rolis Flasher v4.76/4.77/4.78x

As you can see, advices here are repeated and it seems that someone likes you to ignore my posts.

If you want to find programs for your cable, here it is:

Examples of Programs to use with your flasher cable (LPT)
Exact Versions:

1. Dejan Flasher 1.04 by DEJAN KALJEVIC
2. Rolis flasher 4.78x by ROLIS
3. WinDLS 1.x
(This can be used for DCT3 phones, If anyone here does NOT agree, report my post to the moderator and file a petition for my membership to be removed from nokiafree.org - says jokingly) :D

4. WinDDP 3.0 / WinDDP 4.0
5. KNOK 95 / KNOK Phoenix / KNOK 2003
6. Cool Flasher By DAS
7. Nokia Flasher Tool By GSM Brothers

Examples of Programs to use with you mbus/data cable (COM)

1. Noktools 1.8 or Noktools 1.9 by Rolis
2. DCT3 Repair Partner by NEB
3. Nokia Tools 3.21 or 3.25 by JCorp
4. Knok 95 / Phoenix / 2003
5. ROLIS Flasher with Unlocker 4.79

If you want to have the knowledge about the concepts of flashing and unlocking visit these post:

http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=159257

If you want to learn how to troubleshoot your phones visit this
phones:

Yotamz
22-09-2003, 12:46 AM
just a recomendation:
the best program right now is rolis flasher 4.78 (anyways don't use 4.79..this one makes problems)

ZNOD
22-09-2003, 02:48 AM
As you can see, advices here are repeated and it seems that someone likes you to ignore my posts.

If you want to find programs for your cable, here it is:

Examples of Programs to use with your flasher cable (LPT)
Exact Versions:

1. Dejan Flasher 1.04 by DEJAN KALJEVIC
2. Rolis flasher 4.78x by ROLIS
3. WinDLS 1.x
(This can be used for DCT3 phones, If anyone here does NOT agree, report my post to the moderator and file a petition for my membership to be removed from nokiafree.org - Says jokingly) :D

4. WinDDP 3.0 / WinDDP 4.0
5. KNOK 95 / KNOK Phoenix / KNOK 2003
6. Cool Flasher By DAS
7. Nokia Flasher Tool By GSM Brothers

Examples of Programs to use with you mbus/data cable (COM)

1. Noktools 1.8 or Noktools 1.9 by Rolis
2. DCT3 Repair Partner by NEB
3. Nokia Tools 3.21 or 3.25 by JCorp
4. Knok 95 / Phoenix / 2003
5. ROLIS Flasher with Unlocker 4.79

* The efficiency of the programs depends on what computer software setup does the computers. So better Try Any of them and see what fits your PC most

If you want to have the knowledge about the meaning and concepts of flashing and unlocking visit these post:

If you want to learn how to troubleshoot your phones visit this
thread:

wagde
23-09-2003, 02:05 PM
I still have the same problem with all the program
I tried them all,
so i think that the data cable isnt working
can i check that ???
can i c if the windwos XP recognize it ???

cause logomanager, nokia tool, eeprom,. .... none of these software recognize it

so wat could b the problem ???

ZNOD
24-09-2003, 01:32 PM
Well, it seems like you really have a defective cable, because you already tried to use programs that doesn't require userport and that the program cannot still detect your phone, there is nothing wrong with phone tools working on windows xp, because many are using phone tools on these operating systems (2000/NT/XP), maybe you should check your cable (if you assembled it) or try to ask the vendor from which the cable was purchased, also if you get a cable, you have to let them test the cable (as much as possible).

lnesland
20-11-2003, 10:34 PM
I use this program: EEPROM TOOLS BY BPHREAKS 3.1
and I only get this message "phone not connected" but I have connected it to the COM1 port with a data cable. Can you help me?

You CANNOT use a flasher cable to unlock your phone (LPT/Parallel), you have to use the mbus/data cable(COM port) to unlock your phone.

If the Autosetup CANNOT detect the phone, do it manually, you can use the drag-down box (located in the toolbar) and try choosing different COM ports (COM1,2,3, or 4) you have to try these 4 settings.

OR

Download these programs and try which one could detect your phone.
(Attached below)

1. EEPROM Tools 3.1 by BPHREAKS (designed for 51xx/61xx and also works with other DCT3 phone series)

2 Nokia Tool 3.21 by JRcorp

In case, the unlocking procedure is included

EEPROM TOOLS BY BPHREAKS 3.1
1. Download the ZIP file; Then Extract it to your desktop
2. Run the program by double clicking the program icon
3. On the right side of the program choose COM1 (if it does NOT work use the other 3
4. Click the LENS icon Below, (it will read your phones information)
5. To unlock your phone click the padlock icon [Default SP Locks)

Optional: If you want to restart your phone and set it to default factory settings click the EEPROM icon (third button).

Nokia Tool 3.21 JR CORP (Jordik)
1. Do Steps one and above
2. On the right side of the program, choose your COM port (you have to choose it manually) (try it from 1-4)

3. On the bottom right side of the program Click the READ PHONE INFO. Button. (The boxes on the left side will be filled by your phone's info if the program successfully detected your phone.
4. Click the CLEAR SIM LOCKS button (See the TRACE info on the lower left side of the program to see if the operation is successful)