PDA

View Full Version : Nokia 3510i Memory Reset

Blazor
20-09-2003, 09:20 PM
Hi guyz,

i have got a nokia 3510i, unlocked (here in italy the phones are not locked :D ), and i uploaded on it some stuff, like games, apps and some imgs/ringtones..

Now i see that my cell is pretty slow, and once i tried to modify the initial logo (the one with the 2 hands.. i mean the classic nokia startup logo), but now when i turn the mobile on, it doesnt displays the new logo, nor the old one.. anyways.. after some seconds my 3510i is operative...

but now i want to reset its memory.. i need it.. how can i do this? I bought an FBus cable and with that i uploaded all the picts/games/etc..

Plz answer me, ur my last hope!

James Watt
24-09-2003, 09:38 AM
Boungiorno Blazor.
I also have a 3510i.

Sorry, I am not able to answer your question, but perhaps if you ask in the "Flashing/Upgrading/Modding" Forum someone could help you.

Saluti from James Watt

Hijacker
07-10-2003, 11:03 PM
I have the same problem.
Pls if any1 has found the solution post it!

stephan
16-10-2003, 05:08 PM
hey try FBUS Maestro, very handy tool for DCT4 phones

c4capricorn
24-10-2003, 11:15 AM
hi pal.
read ur question. i faced the same problem with my startup logo.i uploaded a pic thru OPM II. It didnt shown on the phone but my phone was operative.So i had to RESET the logo to its DEFAULT value n it restored my original logo.

the other problem is tat check ur phone memory.How much is it left. you can check it in the GAMES or APPLICATIONS menu.I guess you've uploaded too much stuff. and the second reason for slow phone performance is the Software version. Longer startup times etc r observed is early sw versions (like mine v04.01).
I'll suggest to keep atleast 200kb free in ur phone.

stephan
24-10-2003, 03:49 PM
hi pal.
read ur question. i faced the same problem with my startup logo.i uploaded a pic thru OPM II. It didnt shown on the phone but my phone was operative.So i had to RESET the logo to its DEFAULT value n it restored my original logo.

the other problem is tat check ur phone memory.How much is it left. you can check it in the GAMES or APPLICATIONS menu.I guess you've uploaded too much stuff. and the second reason for slow phone performance is the Software version. Longer startup times etc r observed is early sw versions (like mine v04.01).
I'll suggest to keep atleast 200kb free in ur phone.

Hi,
The problem is that the pic is incompatible with the phone (wrong dimensions etc.) Fbus Maestro will reset all default settings incl logos memory and all that stuff so it will fox ur problem, and try Mobi MB for pics and java apps, i find it much easier to use for multimedia stuff and you can also make startup logos with it and reset it to the default logo!