PDA

View Full Version : Contacts Manager, Pleeeease !!!

FatBoy
21-09-2003, 04:46 PM
I've posted a thread asking for "Contacts Manager" program for a long time, and it seems noone has it, help me friends and I will get on my knees and gravel.

I need the full or the crack for this program "Contact Manager"

Thanks a million.

FatBoy.

kronio
22-09-2003, 02:08 AM
if you tell about this software whitch it you can export contacts from nokia 9210 into text file, then send me your e-mail (via pm)

mjellesma
22-09-2003, 11:53 PM
http://nokia9210.jellesma.com/sis/Miscelaneous Utilities/Contactmanager
Account nokia01 t/m nokai09
Password 9210

FatBoy
24-09-2003, 01:15 AM
no send me posts here !

kronio
24-09-2003, 01:33 AM
I checked my version. Sorry, this is the same version that doesn't work with more than 25 contacts for you :(

FatBoy
29-09-2003, 03:06 PM
Anyoneeee, please I'm graveling here....I really want this program.

Thanks again.

Bob

sektor_1
29-09-2003, 03:10 PM
I have found a number of versions during my travelling on the net, but they all do not work even though they are said to work, version I have 0192 with the cra, but it still doesn't work. I have asked my *friend* to find it 4 u, will let u know as soon as I get it

sektor_1
30-09-2003, 11:47 AM
Have u guys tried SmartVCard.

http://my-symbian.com/9210/applications/applications.php?faq=27&fldAuto=417

I used this to export all my contacts to a .vf file.

FatBoy
30-09-2003, 11:55 PM
Sector, how did you manage to use this smartVcard program,

I downloaded and installed it and exported my contacts, but when I opened it on my PC, STILL not all the custom fields I had made came up, in fact none came.

I can't beleive that there is no actual way to open the "Contacts.cdb" file on your computer in full.

Thanks anyway for your help, and in the meantime I'll keep my fingers crossed in hope that someone will crack the contacts manager.

Cheers.

Bob

The Destroyer
03-10-2003, 10:41 AM
Hi,

give me your Email

I will send you the crack

FatBoy
03-10-2003, 05:58 PM
Destroyer,

Thank you very much for your attention buddy,
But are you sure this crack will work? as I have reciaved countless cracks but it still exports the same 25 demos.

Thanks again.

[email protected]

sokchea
12-10-2003, 07:08 AM
Dear All,

I install some program to my 9210 and those software require me to install series 60. and i don't know what is series 60.

Please help me....

Regard
Sokchea

SmOg
12-10-2003, 01:22 PM
Series 60 are 3650/7650....
Series 80 are the communicators (92XX)

So u cannot install seres 60 soft into ur device.

Gorby
16-10-2003, 05:41 PM
So, don't need to cry, pals. Here it is:

Important patch information:

Name: Contacts Manager v1.03
Release archive date: 30.09.03
Site: http://www.agora.cz/

Language: C++ & SDK for 9200 + inline asm (?).
Protection: 30% (tricky code, may be the best
protection i've seen on Nokia Series 80).
Used progs: IDA 4.30 Pro, Hiew 5.83, Nokia 9200 SDK.
Time for patch: 6 hours.

Patch installation tips:
Simply install this package and enjoy!

Warning: I can't test this prog with many of contacts.
Now I have only 36 in my database. ;) So, please test
Contacts Manager and write me a letter about it.

Thanks are greatly appreciated. ;)

If you'll find any bugs, let me know. Have fun!

sektor_1
16-10-2003, 05:51 PM
hmmm, doesnt seem 2 work with on commy, installed it and it said demo will only export 25 contacts....

FatBoy
17-10-2003, 11:40 AM

WHAAAAA, I can't believe it, after what seems like years to me, finelly a superbrain has taken interst to crack this program.

Gorby, you'r the man, man, YOU ARE THEEEEE MAAAAN.

But WHERE is the Patch????? :o I can't find it in this thread, how do I download it.

Thanks again a million.

Bob

Gorby
17-10-2003, 12:10 PM
WHAAAAA, I can't believe it, after what seems like years to me, finelly a superbrain has taken interst to crack this program.

Gorby, you'r the man, man, YOU ARE THEEEEE MAAAAN.

But WHERE is the Patch????? :o I can't find it in this thread, how do I download it.

Thanks again a million.

Bob

:) Such a grateful message. You are welcome, FatBoy.

I dunno how to post an attachment on this f*cking board! A picking up the file (it's name and size shows in "manage attachment" section), writing message and after post there is NO attachment! I can edit the message, and there is still an attachment inside! But I can't see an attachment on board! What the F*CK?!

PS Posted attch again. Let's look.
PPS No way... No attachment. Sh*t.

sektor_1
17-10-2003, 12:11 PM
We cannot add attachtments, the moderators have stoped it

anyway here is my email address if you cold send it to there I would appreciate it.

[email protected]

sabahmunir
17-10-2003, 12:17 PM
:) Such a grateful message. You are welcome, FatBoy.

I dunno how to post an attachment on this f*cking board! A picking up the file (it's name and size shows in "manage attachment" section), writing message and after post there is NO attachment! I can edit the message, and there is still an attachment inside! But I can't see an attachment on board! What the F*CK?!

PS Posted attch again. Let's look.

Gorby buddy, if you r sending to other's, then please don't forget to send it to me also.
"[email protected]"

Thanks buddy.

Gorby
17-10-2003, 12:47 PM
We cannot add attachtments, the moderators have stoped it

anyway here is my email address if you cold send it to there I would appreciate it.

[email protected]

8-( Are you kidding? I'm not a mail/spam machine. I will not send anything to anyone. I've made a site fifteen minutes ago ;) with this stuff. So, enjoy (http://crk9210.narod.ru)!

PS Do not forget to test it! ;)

sektor_1
17-10-2003, 01:34 PM
it works! wohoo nice one gorby, oh and nice site simple and clean

satria
17-10-2003, 02:05 PM
it works! wohoo nice one gorby, oh and nice site simple and clean

Yes, it works. Thanks Gorby.
Thanks for the email and thanks for the cr***.

Thankssssssss .... love u ... :lol:

satria :D

btw:

I also try blacklist ver 1 & its cr***, it also works.
Can block, not just the first call. After many calls, different numbers, still works.

FatBoy
18-10-2003, 12:04 AM
Gorby, the time is now for me to rest for I have been devoting 1 year of my life to finding this program, and all of a sudden, sent from the heavens comes, you, with the answer to my prayers.

After converting 1850 contacts into Microsoft Excell, all my heart is thanking you.

As I have siad before, YOU ARE THE MAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN !!!!!!

Bob

Tweety1608
18-10-2003, 01:09 PM
Gorby

Great job!!!! We've been waiting for this essential piece of software for a long time. I'm forever grateful.

Tweety1608 (aka TheBruce - can't post with that name anymore, don't know why, got no response to hails to the admins either :()
Please join us at the Cyberlie forum
(http://cyberlie.phpbbhost.org/portal.php).

FatBoy
19-10-2003, 03:34 PM
Hello Gorby,

I know this is off topic but I thought I give it a shot.

For the past one year, two programs have really elluded me one was the contact manager which you solved, the other is this program called NetControl2

I could be bothering you, but could you possibly spare your precious time for this old & senile person...

I have been looking to find a crack for this program for a very long time:

Net Control 2, offcource the older version cracks are availabe but the program itself is not availabe.

Russian: http://netcontrol.narod.ru/rus/

I thank you again in advance.

Bob.

[email protected]

renzofontanella
20-10-2003, 12:44 AM
8-( Are you kidding? I'm not a mail/spam machine. I will not send anything to anyone. I've made a site fifteen minutes ago ;) with this stuff. So, enjoy (http://crk9210.narod.ru)!

PS Do not forget to test it! ;)
Wonderful, all I can say the colleages said. it works fine, 450 contacts.
Thank you
Renzo

Gorby
20-10-2003, 02:00 PM
Guys, you have to help Agora Software, Inc. (Ltd, JSC - dunno ;), not me. I just made this soft more available for others. ;) And one more thing: all of you had to wait this crack for a long time, so why didn't you bought this soft? 8-) (Esp. to FatBoy with 2 thsnd contacts). Or you are too greedy to pay ten bucks to poor czech software developers?

FatBoy
20-10-2003, 03:16 PM
Actually Gorby, I really was thinking of buying it and have bought many Nokia software, but with this contact manager, I was not really sure as the program seems to be unfinished.

Its actually VEEERRRYYY difficult to bring it into MS Excel, for a person who has limited computer knowledge like me, I had to read the whole damn manual, with all sort of tweaking to be done untill I could make it understandble in excell.

If ever a company makes a standalone application for contacts of 9210, I will surely buy that.

Thanks again, gorby.

FatBoy

Gorby
20-10-2003, 04:54 PM
Understood. "1 year", "10 USD", "Not sure". I got the point. ;) You bought many progs, so maybe you've got smth to share? Intrested in TomTom and Advanced English Dictionary 2003.

2All: Do you have mail and pass for AED 2003?

sektor_1
20-10-2003, 04:56 PM
gorby I got loadsa software 2 share, what do u want? apart from aed ;-) dont have that dont need it

Tweety1608
20-10-2003, 05:20 PM
Gorby, join us at CyberLie (http://cyberlie.phpbbhost.org/portal.php). Send me a PM (I'm called TheBruce over there :) ) and I'll give you instant access to the CLS project where you're likely to find everything you need ;)

Regards

Tweety1608 (aka TheBruce)

Tweety1608
20-10-2003, 05:26 PM
Gorby: just noticed you're already signed up as a member. I sent you a PM with details :)

Gorby
20-10-2003, 06:14 PM
gorby I got loadsa software 2 share, what do u want? apart from aed ;-) dont have that dont need it

Thanks, Sektor, I have over 2,5 Gigs of communicator's soft & related materials. ;) There are no Rapid Reader 4.0, AED 2003, CellTrack Pro in my collection... :( Maybe I forgot smthng. ;) Yes! Of course I did! I have no maps for Russia. ;))))))

sektor_1
20-10-2003, 06:20 PM
i just chekd my collection, I also dont have any maps of russia, sorry

Gorby
20-10-2003, 06:35 PM
Gorby: just noticed you're already signed up as a member. I sent you a PM with details :)

Well, Tweety/TheBruce, I've looked at your file board. Nice. Thanks for access. But there are no AED, CellTrack Pro, Maps. It was nice to see my patches on board. ;) But not all. You haven't my XTM, RC 1.03, NetFront 3.0 patches. I will upload them onto my site tomorrow.

SmOg
20-10-2003, 09:18 PM
Will it possible to cr*ck the psiloc ir remote v1.01? :)

Tweety1608
21-10-2003, 10:48 AM
Hi Gorby

I'm sorry we didn't have anything for you in the forum. I'll keep a lookout for the software you mentioned (what's AED btw?).
I do have full tomtom (routeplanner and citymaps) but I don't have russia maps :(. I don't even know if tomtom has them.

If you're ok with it I'll post your other patches to the Cyberlie forum as well.

Gorby
21-10-2003, 03:24 PM
Hi Gorby

I'm sorry we didn't have anything for you in the forum. I'll keep a lookout for the software you mentioned (what's AED btw?).
I do have full tomtom (routeplanner and citymaps) but I don't have russia maps :(. I don't even know if tomtom has them.

If you're ok with it I'll post your other patches to the Cyberlie forum as well.
Thank you, Tweety. There is no maps for Russia available. That was a joke. A sad joke. And one more question: Is there Tom Tom Finland maps available? Sity or Road plan. I have GeniMap Finland maps, thay are better than nothing, but, of course a piece of sh#t without GPS module.
AED 2003 is Advanced English Dictionary 2003.

sektor_1
21-10-2003, 04:02 PM
i have routeplanner maps for finland, but no citymaps for finland.

Thank you, Tweety. There is no maps for Russia available. That was a joke. A sad joke. And one more question: Is there Tom Tom Finland maps available? Sity or Road plan. I have GeniMap Finland maps, thay are better than nothing, but, of course a piece of sh#t without GPS module.

Black Abgel
13-11-2003, 11:39 AM
Hi guys is me back again...

i realy am happy about how the things are going now....

and a lot of thanks to our freind who managed to work it out with contact manager...

can you please share the file with me guys....

my email is

[email protected]

and thanks a million again my freinds

tommasson
13-11-2003, 06:03 PM
hi gorby why u dont try to get the cobuild dictionary...it's look like advances dict...but AED it'snt good......and TWEETY could u give me the access in ur site ...coz i need many program that ive nt yet gotten the patch

Black Abgel
16-11-2003, 09:33 AM
hi gorby why u dont try to get the cobuild dictionary...it's look like advances dict...but AED it'snt good......and TWEETY could u give me the access in ur site ...coz i need many program that ive nt yet gotten the patch

Hi tommasson,

I have cobuild dictionary on my commy..., i will search for the source zip file that i used to install it to my commy and the instruction to install them.

as soon as i find them i can send it to your mail...

Black Abgel
16-11-2003, 09:35 AM
Hi gorby..

would you please send me a copy of the working Contact manager. i have been looking for it for so long now...

i just posted my email for you to use .....

satria
16-11-2003, 04:01 PM
Hi friend,

I'm not Gorby, but I think Gorby is busy right now cracking another series 80 apps for us. :D

Check ur email and enjoy ;)

btw, I have cobuild (I've attached also in the old nokiafree forum).
If Gorby needs it, just yell.

mark_0neill
10-12-2003, 09:19 PM
Hi Tweety,

Dont want to sound like i am begging, well actually i am , but could you steer me in the direction of where I could get my hands on Tom Tom. Would appreciate any info. Just joined Cyberlie but have to hang on till i am of age i think :) But any info would be great.

[email protected]

Harshil
22-12-2003, 09:36 PM
Hello,

i needed the crack for Contacts Manager. Can you please mail it to me. I will be very thankful to you.
My E-Mail Add is : [email protected]

Regards,
Harshil.

Hi,

give me your Email

Harshil
22-12-2003, 09:38 PM
Hello there,

I cannot download the crack for Contacts Manager. Can you please send it to me at [email protected], with the demo version also, for which the crack is applicable.

Regards,
Harshil
([email protected])

bestnio
31-12-2003, 08:33 AM
Hi,

give me your Email

Please send me the crack, my email : [email protected]
Thank you for your help.

bestnio
31-12-2003, 08:38 AM

Please send me the crack, I need it badly.
My email : [email protected]
Thank you for your help.

Bieng
16-01-2004, 06:02 AM
Hi can anyone send me a cracked contacts manager to my email and patch file if any.

[email protected]

thanks!! :)

Gorby
22-01-2004, 10:34 AM
Guys, did you read carefully this thread? I'd talked about my page (crk9210.narod.ru).