View Full Version : Flasher cable help
fgl30
22-09-2003, 08:33 PM
I need to put external power supply in my Dejan flasher cable. Please, can somene tell me wich tension (I think 3,5 - 4,00 V???)
Wich pin is positive and wich is negative? Thx.
sergo_zmeia
23-09-2003, 11:49 AM
Tell me please why You need this..also which cable You have...light /works with rolis flasher and knok/ or full /works with Win Dls/
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia
fgl30
23-09-2003, 01:24 PM
Hello Sergo, that´s the deal: my Dejan flasher cable works perfectly with GSM phones. Read and write very well with rolis, knok, etc.
The problem is that I need to read and write Nokia TDMA and I allways give errors. I try many computers, many cables (I got 4), modify debuglevels, and nothing. Can you help me, please?
sergo_zmeia
23-09-2003, 04:50 PM
Im not familiar with TDMA phones but as far as I know You cant use rolis and knok with them.../search the archives may be You will find something usefull there.../ Any way plus of 74HC14 is pin 14, minus is pin 7 / count them from left to right with the signature of the chip correctly placed infront of You ....I mean You can read the signature from left to right...sorry thats cause my english/...
Good luck!
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.