PDA

View Full Version : 7250 download problem??

fritz637
22-09-2003, 10:32 PM
I have a 7250 and been using mb browser 1.2.5.1 and a serial lead to download/upload images etc but found it to slow. I have now got a usb data lead plugs into the same phone port (dku-5??) but cant get the program to recognise it tried on com4 and com5??? nokia data suite also doesnt help as think only 4 addresses etc. can some one please help me? all i want is a quick way of downloading my pix from phone to pc. :-?

Nanda
23-09-2003, 08:40 AM
Hi fritz637,

I have moved your question about the Nokia 7250 to the appropriate section of our DCT4 forum.

This is because the 7250 is a DCT4 phone and more people will be able to help you in that section. In the future, please refer to our Forum FAQ (http://nokiafree.org/forums/f29/s) to learn which type of phone you've got a question about - that'll help you post in the right section of the forum and will make it easier for others to share information with you.

Cheers,

Thanh
26-09-2003, 12:11 PM
Hi there :)
I just wrote a very similar reply to another post..... Fritz, you too need to install the proper driver to get that cable working!
If you got the original DKU-5, the driver should have come with it (was there a CD supplied?). If not, try a google search for this driver, and install it. The USB-Pop Port cables include a USB/serial converter, and w/o driver the computer can't recognise the cable and hence also not the connetced phone......

Good luck....
your Thanh