PDA

View Full Version : nokia 9210i

Fireblade 900
23-09-2003, 03:50 AM
Hi does anyone have the full version of colours many thanks :)

sektor_1
23-09-2003, 10:25 AM
send me a pm with your email, and I will mail it out to you.

Hi does anyone have the full version of colours many thanks :)

Fireblade 900
24-09-2003, 03:55 AM
send me a pm with your email, and I will mail it out to you.

Hi have sent pm with e-mail adress, have you any idea why file manager refuses to reinstall :-? Many thanks

sektor_1
24-09-2003, 10:43 AM
REFUSES to install, now there a new one,

right what do u have 9210 or 9210i what software version? to check type *#0000# at the front and get the sw version. Have u downloaded the appropriate verison of the nokia website? How are u connecting to the commy, using the standard cable that comes with it yes? what os are u running on the computer? are u connecting via infrared?

what error message u getting when installing, filemanager ONLY installs to c: u CANNOT install it 2 d: (mmc)

Fireblade 900
25-09-2003, 05:46 AM
REFUSES to install, now there a new one,

right what do u have 9210 or 9210i what software version? to check type *#0000# at the front and get the sw version. Have u downloaded the appropriate verison of the nokia website? How are u connecting to the commy, using the standard cable that comes with it yes? what os are u running on the computer? are u connecting via infrared?

what error message u getting when installing, filemanager ONLY installs to c: u CANNOT install it 2 d: (mmc)

Hi first many thanks for colours, now works great desktop looks like jacobs now tsk tsk, in answer to the next 9210i, 5,34, yes useing correct cable and win me, would only partialy inst file manager always disconected before full inst, was inst on c drive, finaly resoted to reformat the c drive and reinstalled compleate system then worked fine so assume corrupt something, only did it though on file manager, anyway may be of interest to others for future reff, a big thanks again. :D