PDA

View Full Version : pls help me to unlock my nokia 6610

jolitz_dv
23-09-2003, 08:48 AM
hi, i jst purchased two (2) new nokia 6610 frm t-mobile usa (family plan), how can i unlock the phone, pls advise thnks :)

Thanh
23-09-2003, 12:33 PM
Hi :)
First of all, find out if the phones are locked. Put in a SIM card other than the one you got with the phone, and switch it on. If it says "SIM card not accepted" or similar, it's indeed locked. If it get's network and can be used, it is not locked and everything is fine.

Should it be locked, post your IMEI number and the network codes at the "Nokia DCT-4 unlock code request" section of the forum, and there you will get the unlock codes which you need to put into your phone.

You get the IMEI by pressing *#06#
Note it, and double check three times that you got it correct! Because you got only five tries with the unlock codes, after that you need a cable to unlock.

Good luck....
your Thanh

jolitz_dv
23-09-2003, 09:19 PM
Hi :)
First of all, find out if the phones are locked. Put in a SIM card other than the one you got with the phone, and switch it on. If it says "SIM card not accepted" or similar, it's indeed locked. If it get's network and can be used, it is not locked and everything is fine.

Should it be locked, post your IMEI number and the network codes at the "Nokia DCT-4 unlock code request" section of the forum, and there you will get the unlock codes which you need to put into your phone.

You get the IMEI by pressing *#06#
Note it, and double check three times that you got it correct! Because you got only five tries with the unlock codes, after that you need a cable to unlock.

Good luck....
your Thanh

hi thanh !

thnks for the reply, i successfully unlocked my phone, thnks again!

jolitz