PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking a 3510i ??

adalton
23-09-2003, 07:30 PM
Hi I am a new user and am just wondering how do I unlock my 3510i, I tried putting in my o2(Irl) SIM card but it asks me for a restriction code.
The phone came with a Vodafone (Irl) SIM card but want to use my existing one.
Can anyone help? Is there a simple step by step process to do this??

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

James Watt
23-09-2003, 08:30 PM
Hi I am a new user and am just wondering how do I unlock my 3510i, I tried putting in my o2(Irl) SIM card but it asks me for a restriction code.
The phone came with a Vodafone (Irl) SIM card but want to use my existing one.
Can anyone help? Is there a simple step by step process to do this??

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Hi adalton.

You question will best be answered in the DCT4 Unlocking Forum, where there are suitably qualified members willing to assist.

I unlocked my 3510i with a code entered on the keypad, the code was generated by a programme I have that uses an algorithm based on your IMEI number, and Network Operator.

The former is a unique 15 digit code found on your phone by keying in *#06# (Star Hash Zero Six Hash) Probably starts with 3514

The latter is Vodafone Irl.

Present this information in the forum, and someone will give you the code that has the form #pw+297045125532543+7# DO NOT USE THIS CODE it is an example only.

Follow the instructions carefully as you only get 5 tries before you get locked out.

Regards from James Watt

adalton
24-09-2003, 03:06 PM
Hi adalton.

You question will best be answered in the DCT4 Unlocking Forum, where there are suitably qualified members willing to assist.

I unlocked my 3510i with a code entered on the keypad, the code was generated by a programme I have that uses an algorithm based on your IMEI number, and Network Operator.

The former is a unique 15 digit code found on your phone by keying in *#06# (Star Hash Zero Six Hash) Probably starts with 3514

The latter is Vodafone Irl.

Present this information in the forum, and someone will give you the code that has the form #pw+297045125532543+7# DO NOT USE THIS CODE it is an example only.

Follow the instructions carefully as you only get 5 tries before you get locked out.

Regards from James Watt

Thanks a million, will do that.

Regards,
Aidan.