PDA

View Full Version : matrix reloaded vault

andymcc2
23-09-2003, 11:26 PM
has anybody actually got the password to extract the files from zip, because i emailed about 2 weeks ago asking for it as was instructed in the group and havent got a reply yet.

Soulness
24-09-2003, 01:52 AM
has anybody actually got the password to extract the files from zip, because i emailed about 2 weeks ago asking for it as was instructed in the group and havent got a reply yet.

2 weeks??? :-o How did you ask for a password 2 weeks ago for a movie that was posted last week? :-?
Anyway, check the group's messages, since some email addresses returned an error message when i replyed to them with the password.

andymcc2
24-09-2003, 09:53 PM
hey sorry i didnt check the messages, ive got the password now. i can convert jackass the movie for you as a thank you if you want. Unless you already have it yourself?

Soulness
24-09-2003, 10:27 PM
hey sorry i didnt check the messages, ive got the password now. i can convert jackass the movie for you as a thank you if you want. Unless you already have it yourself?

No... I still don't have that one... Join the 3650 Movie Making Vault to compress the movie with Vault Network rules...

andymcc2
24-09-2003, 11:55 PM
do you know how to convert dvds to divx because ive got loads of new movies eg charlies angels 2, pirates of caribbean, x-men2 etc which i could convert also.

Soulness
25-09-2003, 12:55 AM
do you know how to convert dvds to divx because ive got loads of new movies eg charlies angels 2, pirates of caribbean, x-men2 etc which i could convert also.

You need an app called DVDx and i think you can find it atFile mirrors (http://www.filemirrors.com). That's where i found the one i have on my computer...

Soulness
25-09-2003, 12:56 AM
The latest DVDx is 2.2 i think... at least that's the version i found there...

Zephiroth
25-09-2003, 02:57 AM
whats that movie making vault from ur sig??

Soulness
02-10-2003, 03:47 AM
whats that movie making vault from ur sig??

It's a group that i've created to those who want to make your own movie conversions to Nokia phones using Helix Producer Plus 9.

Spyrocheti
02-10-2003, 04:09 PM

Follow this link and you will find a good GUIDE on how to convert your DVDs to DivX there you will find links to the SOFTWARE needed to make a perfect! DivX too.

http://www.nanomessiah.com/DVD-To-DivX.html

Spyrocheti.

mamajenandci
05-12-2004, 07:42 AM
2 weeks??? :-o How did you ask for a password 2 weeks ago for a movie that was posted last week? :-?
Anyway, check the group's messages, since some email addresses returned an error message when i replyed to them with the password.

HI im just a new mwmber, i swa uor ica age movie but i cant download it it is missing some files any way can i ask for some more movies that u guys have converted i alsdo have movies om MONALISA SMILE and BRIDGET JONES DIARY but its in SMART MOVIESformat but pls do send me some movies

Thanks
Chris, Philippines

tzeonn
06-12-2004, 05:09 PM
thread moved.

this thread is awfully old, i tink the pass is somewhere in the messages, otherwise try the pass as the full name of the file.

or get from irc, #nokiawarez fserves movies.