PDA

View Full Version : Removing Operator logo on 7210

fernandr
24-09-2003, 01:47 PM
Hi !
I was hoping somebody could let me know of an easy (and preferably free) way of removing an operator logo on phone. I do not want to replace it with anything.

Thanks a million
F

dgo7210
24-09-2003, 04:09 PM
just download a blank operator logo to tour phone!

serch about and you should find some links 2 wap sites. cant think of any off the top of my head, sorry

LazyBoy
24-09-2003, 09:32 PM
Download attachment.then put it on your phone with mobi mb then in mobi mb right click it and select set as--> operator logo

All done!!!
P.S.: don't remove the blank wallpaper from your phone though if you want the original back just open mobi mb and select the file menu and then the set as default-->operator logo.

Succes and have fun!!!

timmy62
25-09-2003, 12:46 PM
Hi !
I was hoping somebody could let me know of an easy (and preferably free) way of removing an operator logo on phone. I do not want to replace it with anything.

Thanks a million
F

If you send yourself an operator logo (any logo will do, as long as it's the right size) from logomanager but set the network to something that ISN'T your network, when it arrives, save it, set operator logo to be on and it should just go blank where the logo should be, the only thing that'll tell you if you have coverage is the signal bar on the left...this way, you can have any background you want!

Oh and you can send an operator logo using DCT4 phones on LM, you just can't edit op logos or anything like that.

fernandr
25-09-2003, 10:06 PM
Thanks Guys!
Worked a treat!

Dex Luthor
29-09-2003, 01:05 PM
:rolleyes: Can I rename the file in the zip to JPG? can I use it as color operator logo? :???:

7250i_user
29-09-2003, 01:17 PM
u coloured blank? LOL

do u mean have a colour wallpaper?

depending on which phone u have u can have colour operator logos yes

but why would u want a blank one?

belong2001
20-10-2003, 01:16 PM
Download attachment.then put it on your phone with mobi mb then in mobi mb right click it and select set as--> operator logo

All done!!!
P.S.: don't remove the blank wallpaper from your phone though if you want the original back just open mobi mb and select the file menu and then the set as default-->operator logo.

Succes and have fun!!!

Hi Lazy boy I,m new here ,can u tell me what is mobi mb ?is it some kind of software ? I using Nokia PC suit, can I tranfer the logo to my 7210 via my irDA using Nokia PC suit ?

ej_miyauchi
29-10-2003, 02:17 PM
visit this wapsite... they have this blank logo.

http://tagtag.com/sunsetbay

LazyBoy
31-10-2003, 01:20 PM
No you cannot use nokia phonesuite for this only mobi mb has this option you can download mobi mb from my website lazyboy.kwekkie.com (http://lazyboy.kwekkie.com/downloads.htm)

7250i_user
31-10-2003, 08:54 PM
@lazy can u break up ur polys man cuz 28 meg is quite a lot to download...cheers :)

or are u too "lazy" to do it :P

LazyBoy
01-11-2003, 03:05 PM
I know it's a lot to download but just give me a list of midi's and I'll mail them to you!!! Don't have time at the moment to work on the site. And yes I am to lazy!!! :-P :lol: