PDA

View Full Version : Default font selection.

Theodosis
24-09-2003, 03:31 PM
Hello to all. I have copied several fonts from my computer to 9210 and specifically to d:\system\fonts. They work fine but a font named "crashed scoreboard" became default font for the commy. That you realize becomes a problem. In Sheet (Excel) the letters and the numbers of the cells (e.g. A1 B1 e.t.c) appear with this font and they are totally unreadable. Also help - when i select a topic - appears with this font and also totally unreadable. I moved the font to another location and another font became default but not the original. How can i designate myself a default font ? Or how can i set the commy to the default font ? I want to avoid the ctrl-shift-i (if this is the solution). Thanks for your time. :sad: :-?

sektor_1
24-09-2003, 04:06 PM
Try (re)installing the swissA font from the nokia website, that should be the default one.

bc77
24-09-2003, 04:21 PM
as you were speaking of fonts, i was wondering if there is a way to change the fonts of contacts???
thankx
regards
bijoy

Theodosis
25-09-2003, 12:55 AM
Try (re)installing the swissA font from the nokia website, that should be the default one.

Ok Sektor_1. I will give it a try. Thanks.

@bc77
I don't think you can change the font of contacts. There is no option for that.