invert screen

and many more

is u have problem with security code try to rewrite with a nokia tool
and shoul work 100%
Download Here
http://www.asgaard.host.sk/nokia/NHM-2(3410)V06.15_By_Asgaardro.ace

asgaardro
26-09-2003, 01:56 AM
forgot to THX to bobl for his invert code and jeep for his program and all people how helped me
A big Bear hug to all of u dudes

Dydol
27-09-2003, 01:04 PM
this flashfile is modded from fw v5.30 ? and with eeprom ?

asgaardro
28-09-2003, 04:42 AM
the base version is 5.30 the latest version

mbc cd
04-10-2003, 04:48 PM
youyouyouyouyouyou

Dydol
05-10-2003, 02:06 AM
So can U explain how U edited this soft ?(I mean 3410 v5.30 and tool for this ) ,because if I try to edit sth in this flash results "no signal" even if I kill checksums, nothing works :(

asgaardro
06-10-2003, 12:37 AM
So can U explain how U edited this soft ?(I mean 3410 v5.30 and tool for this ) ,because if I try to edit sth in this flash results "no signal" even if I kill checksums, nothing works

i have told u there is no trick u moded normaly
try to use eeprom tools to repair eeprom and the set faid to me it works. and the signal is back again

jeep
06-10-2003, 01:24 PM
So can U explain how U edited this soft ?(I mean 3410 v5.30 and tool for this ) ,because if I try to edit sth in this flash results "no signal" even if I kill checksums, nothing works :(
I have exactly the same problem; it would appear that something was changed on later 3410's as the 'normal' deadfaiding does NOT work. I'm slowly disassembling the DSP code (by hand... hence SLOWLY) to try to see what's going on ....

George

Dydol
11-10-2003, 03:40 PM
I have exactly the same problem; it would appear that something was changed on later 3410's as the 'normal' deadfaiding does NOT work. I'm slowly disassembling the DSP code (by hand... hence SLOWLY) to try to see what's going on ....

George

If U succsseed please inform me , because I have this problem and I want to create my own mod ; btw there is new firmware version of 3410 -> v5.42

bobl
14-10-2003, 11:25 PM
btw there is new firmware version of 3410 -> v5.42

Ty for the heads up, but I can't find it on my regular flash file sites, they are either down or are still on 5.30 (or even 5.06!)

Any chance of some pointers? :(

Bob

Dydol
15-10-2003, 09:26 PM
Ty for the heads up, but I can't find it on my regular flash file sites, they are either down or are still on 5.30 (or even 5.06!)

Any chance of some pointers? :(

Bob

You can find it here : http://www.gsm-funworld.de/nokia/3410.php
And changes which were made:

3410 NHM-2 v5.42

Changes/improvements made from version 05.30 to version 05.42:

- Call and network management:
- The phone does not vibrate when receiving a waiting call
- When Call waiting is activated and command *#43# is sent to the network the status shown will be “Call waiting”
- Messaging:
- Phone vibrates correctly when SMS is received
- SMS indicator is always switched off when all messages have been read
- Improved writing of concatenated words when predictive text input is used
- When erasing all messages also read messages in outbox will be erased
- Java:
- Text “Opening application” is shown right way in Arabic
- In some applications functionality of the guage display (e.g. Game level) is improved
- Phonebook:
- Improved handling of Arabic names in phone book applications
- Languages:
- The character “alep” is available in Hebrew with predictive input
- Small text modifications in many languages (e.g. Farsi, Urdu, Afrikaans, Arab, Portuguese and Hebrew)
- Rejecting an incoming call when viewing a picture message does not reset the function
- Right note “Continue” is shown when a user selects split/lap timing during the stopwatch is running
- After reading a reminder a left soft key is “Save” and right is “Back”
- When a phone’s memory is full and there is no capacity to store any reminders the notifying note is shown
- When a profile is received Over the Air, the user is prompted to select a profile name to replace. The header line is now entitled “Replace”
- When selecting a picture for editing the right picture is always shown
- Operator name list updated from this link : http://alf.gu2.info/wbboard/thread.php?threadid=152&boardid=36

bobl
16-10-2003, 12:45 AM
Thank you dydol, seems I'm a bit of a muppet and can't read :)

Cheers

Bob

asgaardro
20-10-2003, 11:50 PM
New version is availble
here

http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?p=217527#post217527

pls post all u're question here
and here only here i'll relase the new upadates

Have fun
Razvan