PDA

View Full Version : nokia 3650

dmills3
26-09-2003, 12:36 AM
hi. i am just posting this here because you are the nokia GENIUS. I got another nokia 3650 today, and the infrared port is not the regular dark tinted plastic. It is a black matte plastic that is not transparent. i can not connect through infrared, so i am SO confused. i took apart a retail dummy nokia 3650 to see what it looked like, well it was the tinted dark plastic, but not see through. SO i took apart my older 3650 and it IS see through, and tinted. WIERD, so whats up with that? any clue? TMO says send it back to them. now im without this line for 2 weeks. has anyone ever seen this before?

cabbslad71
26-09-2003, 01:20 AM
hi. i am just posting this here because you are the nokia GENIUS. I got another nokia 3650 today, and the infrared port is not the regular dark tinted plastic. It is a black matte plastic that is not transparent. i can not connect through infrared, so i am SO confused. i took apart a retail dummy nokia 3650 to see what it looked like, well it was the tinted dark plastic, but not see through. SO i took apart my older 3650 and it IS see through, and tinted. WIERD, so whats up with that? any clue? TMO says send it back to them. now im without this line for 2 weeks. has anyone ever seen this before?

Hi,
this forum is for dct4 unlocking only.... Please post in the correct forum.... ie; nokia symbian general forum