PDA

View Full Version : no one can bring Anti-Mosquito???????

hasooooon
26-09-2003, 06:46 PM
I have loking for Anti-Mosquito for along time as i see no body can bring it to 9210 communicator :sad:

mjellesma
26-09-2003, 08:45 PM
I have loking for Anti-Mosquito for along time as i see no body can bring it to 9210 communicator :sad:

Have you lookt allready in the old closed forum I have see the tekst Anti-Mosquito there ore it was you that questing for it

PS. Wat do that program mabey there is a program that do the same things the you wel can get your hands on it

asiwal
27-09-2003, 12:08 AM
well this sounds like a great idea but i doubt it will work because first of all i dont think communicator's speaker is powerful enough to produce high frequency sound to repell mosquitos, but even if it does there is no evidence yet that this software is effective. anyway have a look at this about electronic mosquito repelents which use the same technique as this software.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3D3BE9A0.8AE7D5E2%40gte.net&rnum=6

so if i were you i wouldnt be wasting my time looking for this piece of code, rather i will just use my hands to squish those things :-P

Abu Ali
16-12-2003, 02:56 PM
:-P I hope U enjoy It