PDA

View Full Version : Blinked Logo!!!

pedjulino
28-07-2002, 12:47 PM
Blinked logo?Posibble or not possible?Does i can change in hex workshop with x\01 for blinked logo?

best regards

welshwizard
28-07-2002, 03:26 PM
dont c y not, u have 2 find where the logo is stored in the phone... i'm guessing eeprom somewhere..

pedjulino
28-07-2002, 04:14 PM
@welshwizard

u think this is very hard?Yes logo in eeprom stored,reason is when i change ppm file logo is stored in eeprom,but how i can change for blink,this is very crazy:) BLINK LOGO, :)
Can u try welshwizard ?I will try today

best regards

P.S.NokDoc what u say for BLINK LOGO?This possible or not?

liteFun
28-07-2002, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by pedjulino
@welshwizard

u think this is very hard?Yes logo in eeprom stored,reason is when i change ppm file logo is stored in eeprom,but how i can change for blink,this is very crazy:) BLINK LOGO, :)
Can u try welshwizard ?I will try today

best regards

P.S.NokDoc what u say for BLINK LOGO?This possible or not?

i tried once send from computer modified logo with 00 converted to 01 but didn't work :(

it would be nice to get blinking logo, if it can't be sent but if it can't be modified when in phone..

and i also modified some logo-program that uses 01 instead of 00, but it didn't work.

NokDoc
28-07-2002, 06:24 PM
Blinking Logo?

All I can think of is animated logo.

Those I haven't seen in my 3310 but might be possible just like as is like in ppm.
Or to have the full display Blink.

But those things need some big study of mcu program.
Not just some hexeditor program and x\01 unfortunately.

Demos or examples on such ideas are highly appreciated.
Because there can by lots of such ideas but there is much more to discover about mcu first to start inventing in that way.

NokDoc

pedjulino
28-07-2002, 06:26 PM
No i not will send logo i will put in file and flashed my phone dear friend,undestend me?I will put in fls file if than can??

regards

pedjulino
28-07-2002, 06:40 PM
Sorry NokDoc my error,i think for OPERATOR LOGO,Blink operator logo.No blink screensaver,i try find mode how i can make it that.
I have Nokia 5110.

best regards

therock
29-07-2002, 07:57 AM
Well to find the logo on the eeprom just have the logo in .bmp format and then import the logo with the nokhex and pres pic to hex to find the hex value then copy it somewhere and open your eeprom file and search the hex value you've been given,the result you'll find is the position of your logo.(Welll theoratically i ain't tried it yet though)!!!After we find thid we should find a way to make it blink.cheers hope i helped.

NokDoc
29-07-2002, 04:36 PM
Find tones and logos in eeprom:

Look for (xx)024A occurrences, that is the bytewise representation of a (rttx/rttl?) tone.
(xx) = length of tonedata to follow.

Look for 02F42100481C, the menu logos.
02F42100 = User Data header definition. (PDU sms specification)
48x1C= 72x28 decimal, size of picture msg logo.

eg for 3310-408 at location area .0CF6 upto .2A01 are 7 tones and 15 menu logos.

Those bytes U can also see inside the gNokii outputs I think?
Then experimenting can also be done in such mbus tools.

Good Luck on experiments.

NokDoc

therock
29-07-2002, 06:01 PM
Well that got me thinking and confused also!Well NokDoc my freind can you be a little more specific.Let's say how can we search for a tone in the hex value and how can we change it?Also can we have a blinking or animated logo?

welshwizard
29-07-2002, 06:41 PM
i dont c y blinkin cant be done, but animated logos...... :confused: