PDA

View Full Version : please clear doubt

neo1234
27-09-2003, 05:07 PM
Do you have to register the phone to the network provider before you try to unlock SIM.
Like with Tmobile you get a SIM which you have to insert and register withe the network.
suppose i take a brand new packaged phone out of the America to my country say Thailnad where there is no T mobile , then can i unlock it there .
What i am asking is whether i can unlock the phone without having to first insert the T mobile SIM card and registering to their network .

If you cannot understand my qusetion please post and i will try to explain it again.
thanx.

neo1234
27-09-2003, 05:12 PM
hi i forgot one thing i am referring to the t mobile 3650 phone.

browntoa
27-09-2003, 06:02 PM
hi i forgot one thing i am referring to the t mobile 3650 phone.

yes, you can unlock it

we just need the imei number and that fact that it is locked to t-mobile usa

neo1234
28-09-2003, 08:12 AM
yes, you can unlock it

we just need the imei number and that fact that it is locked to t-mobile usa

Thnx dude ,
But i hope you understand I mean i Sealed pack not opened in "USA" can be made to work in another country . I just take the phone out of the box throw away the tmobile SIM without using it , Unlock it insert my own SIM and voila!!!! You are saying this will work? i hope so

by the way can you suggest some goood tri band phones which have good features and are easy to crack .

waiting for your reply
Neo.

tigaman
28-09-2003, 08:25 AM
Thnx dude ,
But i hope you understand I mean i Sealed pack not opened in "USA" can be made to work in another country . I just take the phone out of the box throw away the tmobile SIM without using it , Unlock it insert my own SIM and voila!!!! You are saying this will work? i hope so

by the way can you suggest some goood tri band phones which have good features and are easy to crack .

waiting for your reply
Neo.

Well... with phones old age thus, it grasped it the first card, but now this already does not function therefore has that to put the card of the operator, it stops later if making the work! In my country it is thus