PDA

View Full Version : Polyphonics sound low

The-CROW
27-09-2003, 07:25 PM
Hey everyone, I upload lots of tones to my 7250i but they all don't sound as loud as the ones fixed in the phone (Nokia tune, toreador...), Does anyone knows a way to make them sound louder on the phone? I tried PSM player to higher the volume but it helped little....
Help me.
Thanxalot

7250i_user
29-09-2003, 12:59 PM
ok dont take this the wrong way but i think more than 1 people must think this

have you turned ur phone volume up :)

i doubt this is the problem but could be :D

The-CROW
01-10-2003, 12:05 PM
ok dont take this the wrong way but i think more than 1 people must think this

have you turned ur phone volume up :)

i doubt this is the problem but could be :D

Yes man I did, the tones fixed in the phone sound good but the ones in the gallery sound lower... Maybe polyphonics are supposed to sound like this because of the instruments used.... I'll try chifting them with ones of higher pitch.

7250i_user
01-10-2003, 11:47 PM
Alrite say you got a midi that you like, open it up in PC Suite composer, choose your phone model, then click on advanced for the polyphonic config mode. It should open up a list of the instruments that make up the midi.

What i did when i had my 7210 was go through and listen to the instrument that makes the better sound-sounds actually like the song. Move the instruments in order downwards 1-4, the ones you want to hear. If it is highlighted in red or black change the polyphony value for that channel untill it go's green.

i think that you can change the volume in here too crow

that advice above was given to me by gee2020 and was great help to me maybe can be for you too :)

good luck buddy

The-CROW
02-10-2003, 05:11 PM
Thaks man, I tried this already but didn't know where I can turn up the volume.
I will do further tests though.
Thanks a lot man

7250i_user
02-10-2003, 07:06 PM
welcome crow i ahd same problem with looking for the volume but surely there is? but maybe gee2020 will read this and post to put our minds at rest coz now i too also have tones which sound quieter than some :( and i mean very quiet one tone is shakira Whenever wherever. the tone sounds cool and just like the real song but so quiet

must be a way to make them loud.

sum 1 help us !!!!!!!!!! :)

thanks