PDA

View Full Version : How do I intsall stuff on my nokia 6610 from my PC?

sjcarson101
30-09-2003, 03:42 AM
I just got a nokia 6610. I have downloaded some game files (jad, jar) but how in the world do I get those files onto my phone? Sorry if it is a dumb question. I just need instructions or steps on how to install games on my phone from my pc.

Thanks
dumb question guy

7250i_user
03-10-2003, 10:04 PM
lol man not as dumb a question as u think :)

go to nokia.com and download nokia pc suite. with this will come a guide on how to install a java game to your phone.

or get mobimb and its just a matter of dragging the .jad file and putting it into the games section on your phone.
it really is easy trust me man :)

good luck

mamabird22003
27-10-2003, 05:17 AM
lol man not as dumb a question as u think :)

go to nokia.com and download nokia pc suite. with this will come a guide on how to install a java game to your phone.

or get mobimb and its just a matter of dragging the .jad file and putting it into the games section on your phone.
it really is easy trust me man :)

good luck
I have tried installing zolitaire on my new nokia 6610 and the application installer says its installed successfully but when i try to use the game it says application error can you please tell me what i have done and how to fix it. Thanks Sam If you have any solutions or ideas please email me at [email protected]