PDA

View Full Version : Police Evidence Nokia USA

irecruitu
30-09-2003, 04:04 AM
I recently purchased several Nokia cell phones from a public auction. The majority of these phones have been stolen an/or found and recovered by the police and sold at this auction. I have no idea if these phone can be used again, I am assuming you are able somehow to use them. As I am technology deficient in this area, can anyone out there tell me how I can make these phones work, in order for me to resell them. Or does anyone know anyone who buys these typed of phones in bulk??

gip_mad
12-01-2004, 12:06 AM
I recently purchased several Nokia cell phones from a public auction. The majority of these phones have been stolen an/or found and recovered by the police and sold at this auction. I have no idea if these phone can be used again, I am assuming you are able somehow to use them. As I am technology deficient in this area, can anyone out there tell me how I can make these phones work, in order for me to resell them. Or does anyone know anyone who buys these typed of phones in bulk??
Not in bulk, but I can buy some of them for spare parts, just tell me what models do you have. Mail me at [email protected] and I'll see.

a4tech
12-01-2004, 05:52 AM
INTERESTED IN BUYING SOME - FOR SPARE PARTS only....

since most units works on GSM1900...

email me for available units....thanks