PDA

View Full Version : X Men

Xry
30-09-2003, 10:01 AM
I really need :-o X-Men the game for nokia 7250, anyone who have it plz post it here

7250i_user
01-10-2003, 12:23 AM
hmmm??? is it out i have over 400 games and have never seen it where ever i have downloaded games from... WAYNE does it exist you should know :)

question from me.....is there a wrestling game out for 7250i? i heard there was but again no success in finding it!!

thanks

gaz_samp
02-10-2003, 08:25 PM
I have been looking around the internet for java stuff for over half a year, i have over 300 games, and i have never came across an X man game!
i have finally found rayman 3 for series 40 phones tho!!!!!

Xry
03-10-2003, 11:43 AM
I come from denmark and i have seen in a magasine that you can buy it for 30 danish kroner. or 5 U.S. Dollors,
when you buy the game you get a link to a site but the link is broken and i have asked the magasine, and they say that there is problems whit ther server, sorry for my bad english, and they dont know when is up and running again.

7250i_user
03-10-2003, 09:46 PM
dont worry about language ;D was good... ok maybe it does exist

but (someone correct me if i am wrong here ) i think that someone would need to buy that game and then post it up on to the net so that everyone can have it for free because if they are selling the game through wap they are not going to put it on the net for free at least thats what i think coz if it was on the net now at least 1 person would definately have it.

but once it is found it will only be a matter of time before you have it :)

try boulder 2 if u want a game to make you angry and frustrated or phantom mansion :)