PDA

View Full Version : !!! Take This New Dct4 Calc It's Free !!!

unlokia
02-10-2003, 01:54 AM
Hi there people - I had a bit of a headache trying to upload my software to both this thread AND my webserver. Because of this, I have deleted my last thread regarding this software, and replaced it with this thread.

http://dct4calc.netfirms.com/index.htm

I appreciate your comments on my software, and ANY help that I may give, is just an email away to: [email protected]

Thankyou for using my software - please feel free to copy, swap and distribute it, but please DO NOT SELL IT, IT IS FREEWARE OK!!!

Once I have sorted out various server problems etc, I will edit this post, and leave a download link for my software. Until then, pester the ADMINS to fix their upload problem.

vitrag
19-10-2003, 09:41 PM
Hi there people - I had a bit of a headache trying to upload my software to both this thread AND my webserver. Because of this, I have deleted my last thread regarding this software, and replaced it with this thread.

http://dct4calc.netfirms.com/index.htm

I appreciate your comments on my software, and ANY help that I may give, is just an email away to: [email protected]

Thankyou for using my software - please feel free to copy, swap and distribute it, but please DO NOT SELL IT, IT IS FREEWARE OK!!!

Once I have sorted out various server problems etc, I will edit this post, and leave a download link for my software. Until then, pester the ADMINS to fix their upload problem.

hi,
tried your website, but the index page was blank....

Regards
Vitrag Mehta

unlokia
20-10-2003, 07:12 PM
hi,
tried your website, but the index page was blank....

Regards
Vitrag Mehta

The dct4 calc is at present unavailable from my web server due to some bomboclaat problem with the hosting company.... what can a man do about this... I am stuffed if I know what to do.... and since I am without a pc at this time, it's going to be a few weeks until I can upload the software again... But my suggestion to anyone who requires my software, is to post a PUBLIC request for it on this forum, and maybe one of the lucky few who I sent it to, or whom downloaded it, will be kind enough to email it/msn transfer it to you.

Spawn Killer
22-10-2003, 03:42 AM
when will site be back up ?