PDA

View Full Version : simlock are not ON ???

shp0ngle
02-10-2003, 09:39 PM
Hallo! I got a service provider unlock code yesterday=) Thanks for that. But the thing is. When i wrote the code this message came up: Simcardlock not ON...but i thought my phone was locked when i could not get contact with my provider!! This is strange. I have no idea whats wrong. When i turn my phone on i can get the "vodafone connect" for 2 seconds! Then it goes away...And i cant get any contact with my operator. Soo. what can i do? I have tried the unlock codes. And now what? Thanks in advance!=)

browntoa
02-10-2003, 09:43 PM
is the phone brand new or did you buy it from someone?

this should be posted in the support section for this type of phone really, not the unlock section

shp0ngle
02-10-2003, 09:55 PM
is the phone brand new or did you buy it from someone?

this should be posted in the support section for this type of phone really, not the unlock section

I found the phone a couple of days ago. And it worked beautiful the first two days. I could call friends and stuff. But then the "vodafone connect" just went away. and i have no network connection when i try to call someone. Please help if you know whats wrong=)

browntoa
02-10-2003, 10:04 PM
it's been blocked by the networks as lost/stolen

there is nothing you can do to change the imei

shp0ngle
02-10-2003, 10:12 PM
it's been blocked by the networks as lost/stolen

there is nothing you can do to change the imei

ok. I think so to. But the same card works on another phone i have!! So there got to be some way i can change imei code os any code so they think it is another phone!? I think i heard that was possible if you got cables? So i cant do shit to use the phone again?

Yotamz
02-10-2003, 11:01 PM
the simcard work with other phones because the simcard is not barred - the phone is.

if your phone is a dct3 you can use a data cable and knok95 to change your imei.
if it is dct4 you have to do hardware replacements, and get expensive equipment to set a new imei, i don't think it is worth it...but, it's possible.

one last thing, imei changing is illegal - do it at your own risk.

shp0ngle
03-10-2003, 04:59 PM
the simcard work with other phones because the simcard is not barred - the phone is.

if your phone is a dct3 you can use a data cable and knok95 to change your imei.
if it is dct4 you have to do hardware replacements, and get expensive equipment to set a new imei, i don't think it is worth it...but, it's possible.

one last thing, imei changing is illegal - do it at your own risk.

hallo=) It is a dct4 i think! Its a nokia 7650. Ok, so i got to do hardware replacement. Thats to much. I heard you could just buy a cable! And then do it if you got the right programs and so on. Is that possible?

Yotamz
03-10-2003, 05:32 PM
hallo=) It is a dct4 i think! Its a nokia 7650. Ok, so i got to do hardware replacement. Thats to much. I heard you could just buy a cable! And then do it if you got the right programs and so on. Is that possible?

it is possible with dct3 models (33xx, 5110, 3210, 6210 etc..). you just use a data cable, and a software like knok95, and you can change the imei in a minute.

about dct4, there are many sites that offer software that change the imei of these models with cable, those programs are all fake.

p.s.
7650 is dct4..

shp0ngle
03-10-2003, 06:16 PM
it is possible with dct3 models (33xx, 5110, 3210, 6210 etc..). you just use a data cable, and a software like knok95, and you can change the imei in a minute.

about dct4, there are many sites that offer software that change the imei of these models with cable, those programs are all fake.

p.s.
7650 is dct4..

Ok. I got to take that answer! this sucks!!!!! thanks anyway=)