PDA

View Full Version : 7650 flash

waddo1970
03-10-2003, 01:01 AM
i have bought a 7650 off ebay and was told it was barred on only 1 network but which ever sim card i put in there is no signal the phone fuction perfect apart from this is there anything that can be done to repair this or anyone that can repair it thanx and be good

shp0ngle
03-10-2003, 05:10 PM
i have bought a 7650 off ebay and was told it was barred on only 1 network but which ever sim card i put in there is no signal the phone fuction perfect apart from this is there anything that can be done to repair this or anyone that can repair it thanx and be good

hallo. i think i have the same problem. But i found my phone in the woods a couple of days ago. read the topic: blocked by the networks as lost/stolen=)

7250i_user
03-10-2003, 09:26 PM
yep he's right.
network providers now have the ability to block a phones use now by blocking the imei number which makes the phone useless.
you can still use t to look at and go through features but not to make or recieve calls, sms etc...

but i have heard that u can change the imei number so that it is unblocked but it is illegal so you wont find it here ;)

good luck