PDA

View Full Version : ir not working

funaki
03-10-2003, 03:20 PM
i dunno why but i cannot get the ir to work with my tv it installs properly then i choose hitachi and then tv from the list.after that it comes to the screen where u get control i tried all the button on the commy to get it to work but it just doesn't work.anyone has any idea

Jeopardy
14-10-2003, 02:15 PM
i dunno why but i cannot get the ir to work with my tv it installs properly then i choose hitachi and then tv from the list.after that it comes to the screen where u get control i tried all the button on the commy to get it to work but it just doesn't work.anyone has any idea

Your tv is probably too old or too new - I mean IR-Remote controller has Infra-red frequencies only for few TVs of certain model. I think your Infra-red is 100% working but that soft isn't.
You can test your IR by sending a card (business card or something - contact card) to a "normal" phone (which has IR support, like 5210 or 6610) and vice-versa...

C-ya...

funaki
14-10-2003, 02:48 PM
Your tv is probably too old or too new - I mean IR-Remote controller has Infra-red frequencies only for few TVs of certain model. I think your Infra-red is 100% working but that soft isn't.
You can test your IR by sending a card (business card or something - contact card) to a "normal" phone (which has IR support, like 5210 or 6610) and vice-versa...

C-ya...

my infra red in 1005 working i tried sending and recieveing msg and pictures from other phones and also my tv is not that new and not that old.i think i bought it last year.i dunno why but i choose all the correct setting but it still doesn't work

Tweety1608
16-10-2003, 11:40 AM
IRRemoteTV only works on a very small amount of TV's. It worked with my Phillips TV, but that's about the only one I've managed to control with IRRemote. Besides, a regular remote works so much easier, I deleted the app from my commy.

Jeopardy
16-10-2003, 11:46 AM
IRRemoteTV only works on a very small amount of TV's. It worked with my Phillips TV, but that's about the only one I've managed to control with IRRemote. Besides, a regular remote works so much easier, I deleted the app from my commy.

Although it's fun to switch the channels on certain tvs at some market place/shop... :D

(Nope, I'm not terrorising anybody, I'm just having fun... ;D)