PDA

View Full Version : Flash software for dct4?

santiago_99
03-10-2003, 11:12 PM
Hi1
I want a dct4 flasher which supports lp-port.. hope someone can help me.,.

//Thanx for answering..

cprafferty
04-10-2003, 03:05 PM
No software only solution you WILL need to buy a DCT-4 flashing equipment.

Griffin is good.

fixmup
09-10-2003, 05:35 PM
No software only solution you WILL need to buy a DCT-4 flashing equipment.

Griffin is good.
gday mr rafferty-I have a most unusual problem that you or one of your desciples may be able to assist an old techie with!!
I recieved a 6310i in the post from someone in an isolated area that has [sim card not accepted,and then asks for a registration code on theboot up screen.The unit then turns off!] Upon putting on to various programmes,I find that the imei is ?????????????????????oo oo ,telling me that perhaps the software may have collapsed.The owner did tell me that the unit had been dropped and previously repaired before but had worked fine for a period of time.
What can I do? Should I wait for myupdated version of griffin to arrive?, as most dct4 unlocks are ineffective,and reflashing is apparently an absolute nightmare!!
Any correct advice would be much appreciated friends :) :)

cprafferty
10-10-2003, 12:34 AM
I don't think the griffin team going to add IMEI rebuild to the box but who knows

any way to fix it you need a IMEI rebuilder and some skill at soildering.

http://www.gsm-tech.de/trisha.html

fred18
25-03-2004, 08:42 PM
to flash dct4 is only used the griffin box???? or can be other box??? or by port lpt???

fred18
15-04-2004, 03:05 PM
hi...

i have a problem with nokia3650... i have flash and in the end appears in the screen PHONE STARTUP FAILED!CONTACT THE RETAILER. WHAT I HAVE TO DO????? PLEASE I NEED A QUICK ANSWER????

Alinus
15-04-2004, 07:40 PM
Format user area

fred18
16-04-2004, 01:09 PM
how can i do that??? i have the prodigy box... i think to do that the phone must be in test mode... right??? but how can i put that in test mode... the phone doesn´t answer...

andy_mitchelluk
18-04-2004, 12:23 AM
Hey guys, I've got a 3650 v4.13 and an MBUS cable. My warranty has just run out and I know the damn thing will crash again.

I've heard that it's possible to flash by MBUS. Is this true? And if so can any1 give me any directions?! I can't find any software for flashing that works.

I am running Windows XP Pro, Service Pack 1 on a
PIII 600mhz, 256mb Ram, 120gb Hard Drive, 8mb AGP Graphics Card.

So any software that will run on this would be good.

Thanx in advance, Andy.

ant
20-04-2004, 02:59 PM
Hi, a lot of these problems I resolved, feeding the telephone outside, if does not go ON, you should do the flash.
and look with multimeter the voltage of the usb of your computer

fred18
20-04-2004, 09:10 PM
Hi, a lot of these problems I resolved, feeding the telephone outside, if does not go ON, you should do the flash.
and look with multimeter the voltage of the usb of your computer

i think thats is correct because i can put my phone on... my only problem is tu put it in test mode... because i want to make a format in user area... and i can put thant in local mode and in test mode... i dont know what to do... i dont want to buy the griffin box just for this problem... does anyone knowns a easy way to resolve this problem.... I have flashed a 3650 and in the end appears something like contact service retailer... :-? :-?

zoro2001
27-04-2004, 12:14 AM
*fred18
try to make *#7370*

*fixmup
you try rpl file

kello
04-06-2004, 02:40 PM
Hi1

//Thanx for answering..

hi:
try toget Griffin Box the gold one or the platinum & enjoy

best rgardes
kello :D

kello
04-06-2004, 02:40 PM
Hi1

//Thanx for answering..

hi:
try to get Griffin Box the gold one or the platinum & enjoy

best rgardes
kello :D

chiesouw
20-06-2004, 04:19 AM
I have griffin box platinum.. and the manual said that " contact retailer " will be fix just by flashing the ppm file. ofcourse in the same version with the mcu of the phone.