PDA

View Full Version : Encode for mp3 go

Ralliant
05-10-2003, 07:23 AM
Guys Please tell me the best setting to encode mp3 format for the lower size.

mjellesma
05-10-2003, 06:07 PM
Guys Please tell me the best setting to encode mp3 format for the lower size.

First change the mp3 from stereo to mono
The change whit a tool from the internet the bitrate of the mp3

Jeopardy
14-10-2003, 02:34 PM
First change the mp3 from stereo to mono
The change whit a tool from the internet the bitrate of the mp3

Or you can convert your MP3s to RealMedia file. File size is nearly 2x smaller and the quality is nearly 3x better than 9210 would normally play. You can convert that with Real Producer...

Ralliant
14-10-2003, 05:27 PM
Or you can convert your MP3s to RealMedia file. File size is nearly 2x smaller and the quality is nearly 3x better than 9210 would normally play. You can convert that with Real Producer...

Yup i know that , but guys tell me the best bitrate for use in mp3 go

Jeopardy
16-10-2003, 06:06 PM
Yup i know that , but guys tell me the best bitrate for use in mp3 go

320kbs The same quality like in a live consert
256kbs Same quality like in a recording studio
192kbs Very high quality. Very good selection for computers
160kbs is Full CD Quality (No "SThästs";D on Hihats)
128kbs is nearly CD Quality (Yes to upper)
112kbs now the quality differnce in quality can be heard very clearly
96kbs is wayy to low quality for me (on computer)
64kbs AARGH!
32kbs Hell frozens

So basicly the "best" quality for you is 96kbs or 112kbs (or even 64kbs, depending on song). You probably wont see the difrence.

(But basicly the quality is nearly always (Not in 32/64kbs) the same when playing .wavs on commu. Best solution is .rm files...)

But it's your commu, do what you want...

C-ya...

Ralliant
18-10-2003, 03:16 AM
Thanks , mate :lol:

Jeopardy
18-10-2003, 06:40 PM
Thanks , mate :lol:

You're welcome...

C-ya...

Cod
21-10-2003, 05:46 AM
Because and maybe exactly because I haven't any nice stereo handsfree I have my mp3s on mono-11kHz-8kbs. On that small speaker nokia've got is enough and guys mp3s are real small. Especially good are ebooks like hobit or startrek. Can anyone advice me about good stereo handsfree? Are you really listening to mp3s on that speaker or holding your commy near your ear for couple of hours?
Just wondering...

And finally best program for MP3 rip/conversion is in my opinion
CD Ex freeware (http://www.cdex.n3.net). It does everything I've ever wanted from audio software

Jeopardy
26-10-2003, 02:53 PM
Because and maybe exactly because I haven't any nice stereo handsfree I have my mp3s on mono-11kHz-8kbs. On that small speaker nokia've got is enough and guys mp3s are real small. Especially good are ebooks like hobit or startrek. Can anyone advice me about good stereo handsfree? Are you really listening to mp3s on that speaker or holding your commy near your ear for couple of hours?
Just wondering...

And finally best program for MP3 rip/conversion is in my opinion
CD Ex freeware (http://www.cdex.n3.net). It does everything I've ever wanted from audio software

Communicator doesn't support Stereo sound. Sound is always mono, no matter how hard you try.

BUT, I modified my handsfree so that I can attach 9210i to mine 255W speakers - now the bass can be heard :D.

http://nokiafree.org/forums/t35895/s.html
There are two pictures from that edition in previous link.

(Oh, how bad mine english was on that time - Well it isn't good nowdays either... :) )

I recommend Easy CD Creator 5 Platiniums SoundStream program. But to use that you have to install some other things too...