PDA

View Full Version : 3100 and DkU -5 and mobi mb problem

bababango
05-10-2003, 11:31 AM
i have just bought 3100 problem is that Dku5 is not working with it while using mobi mb version 1.2.5 has any one use DkU 5 or any other cable that works with mobimb or opm II or nokia pc suite i want to know exact combination (cable + software ) any idea? help plz lot of stuff i have to load on it :(

Shocker
20-12-2003, 03:40 PM
i have just bought 3100 problem is that Dku5 is not working with it while using mobi mb version 1.2.5 has any one use DkU 5 or any other cable that works with mobimb or opm II or nokia pc suite i want to know exact combination (cable + software ) any idea? help plz lot of stuff i have to load on it :(

hie there,

for nokia 3100, try the latest mobi MB 1.2.7, mobi MB version 1.2.6 works too....hope this helps...take care !!!

bababango
20-12-2003, 11:47 PM
thanks for ur help but its a little bit late i have exchanged my nokia 3100 and having now a sumsung C100 coze of its 40 poly and 65k color but there are many problem due to switching coze there is nothing like mobi mb and oxygen in there and just i have a Egprs program but it can do only uploading tones and photos not java games !!!! it is only possible thorough the wap that u can have games on ur phone and many games are not still compatible with c100 even though c100 have a 128 * 128 screen
thats suking
and if u some how upload the games u cannot delete coze no program to upload them ! and how it can be deleted then if u try to deleted by phone it will say " Factory Installed game " cannot be delete hence lolz
and there are some 007 codes to delete the media from samsung phone atleast in c100 if u have got any idea about help me then plz !

Nokia was best in that way ,thats why i will make arrange a nokia 6230 (the best one) for me when it will launch ! next year first quater
any way thanks

Shocker
21-12-2003, 06:28 PM
thanks for ur help but its a little bit late i have exchanged my nokia 3100 and having now a sumsung C100 coze of its 40 poly and 65k color but there are many problem due to switching coze there is nothing like mobi mb and oxygen in there and just i have a Egprs program but it can do only uploading tones and photos not java games !!!! it is only possible thorough the wap that u can have games on ur phone and many games are not still compatible with c100 even though c100 have a 128 * 128 screen
thats suking
and if u some how upload the games u cannot delete coze no program to upload them ! and how it can be deleted then if u try to deleted by phone it will say " Factory Installed game " cannot be delete hence lolz
and there are some 007 codes to delete the media from samsung phone atleast in c100 if u have got any idea about help me then plz !

Nokia was best in that way ,thats why i will make arrange a nokia 6230 (the best one) for me when it will launch ! next year first quater
any way thanks

hie again,

sorry for the very late reply as i was looking around for some information on nokia 3100 which i am planning to get one by year end (kinda of new year gift for myself although my current 3510i/3530 is just 7 months old), so i guess while browsing thru ur post here, i came across ur question as i thought no one has answer it yet and thought off giving it a shot...thts why its late a bit...

anyway, last time when i was so free early and middle of the year, i used to go thru every new posts that was submitted here and try to answer as many questions as i can but now that i have started to work full time (last time part time work), i have no time to go thru every new post that is here, hell, i got no real life as my work is my life now...hehehe...just a short story of my current life !!!

anyway, there is few points i would like to stress here & a question to ask, if u can answer it then:

1. samsung SGH C100 does not have a 128X128 screen size, it has the same screen size like 3510i/3530 which is 96X64...in terms of colour & polyphonic chords, its way better than nokia....

2. im not quite familiar with samsung phones but heard they great at screen colour, reliability,features/function, polyphonic chords depth....bad things i heard about samsung includes bad navigational and menu....anyway, thats just rumours...so sorry cant help in this case...

3. my question is that since im getting a 3100 soon and having played around with it friend's set, i was wondering if there is anyway u can assign a downloaded or default polytone to a single contact...is there a way to do this as i knew that we can only assign a tone by adding that contact to caller groups ID & assigning polytones from there...so im wondering if u know how to do it other way round...thanks...

last but not least, 6230 is by so far the best 128X128 screen phone in its category, comparing the features & function is just great, just the screen is standard 128X128, but wanna get a bigger screen with 65K colour, try 3660 or 6600....too bad 6230 is only coming out next year...so wait till then, bye !!